Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland vs Molina Deal Reached For January 28 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What way to start the new year!! Showtime needs to learn from HBO.that's why they are still second in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
      BoxingScene.com has confirmed that junior middleweight contenders James Kirkland and Carlos Molina will meet in an HBO-televised broadcast on Jan. 28.

[Click Here To Read More]
      You beauty. WARRR Molina !!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Let me guess, the winner of this fight get's the honor of fighting....... (drumroll)............ Delvin Rodriguez lol

That's the way things are going.
        lol , You know it .

You have to jump through a lot of hoops for the WBC to even give you the chance to fight canelo

Comment

War Molina!

This is going to be a damn good scrap.

Carlos got this.

¡Puro Michoacán!

¡Viva México Cabrones!

Comment

Wow this is a good fight. it's sad that I'm surprised that we're getting such a good fight between 2 young top fighters. Oh boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Wow this is a good fight. it's sad that I'm surprised that we're getting such a good fight between 2 young top fighters. Oh boxing.
              Don't worry bro 2012 is gonna be the best year for boxing . People have ran enough, and now they ran outta bums. They gotta fight the top guys this year.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                lol , You know it .

You have to jump through a lot of hoops for the WBC to even give you the chance to fight canelo
                Hey, let's look on the bright side.

Canelo is at least sure to fight the loser of Kirk-Molina. I guess that means something.

If I was Kirkland, I would lose on purpose; at least he'll get a title shot then.

Comment

kirkland got this

Comment

This is a fight right here that people want to see... so far the start of 2012 isn't looking bad at all!

Comment

molina is a smart fighter, but i think he seems like one of those fighters who has problems with explosiveness.....his game is more about spoiling and outworking, but explosive fighters are usually the toughest match up for those kind of fighters...kirkland will beat him up IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X