No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: Cotto Rematch is a Tough Fight For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PPAAKKMMAANN View Post
    cotto has nothing for pac. He fought feather fisted foreman, fought a shot old man in mayorga and margarito who was destroyed by pac. It all looks good on paper but he never really had anything to offer and much less ever had a chance against pac. On the rematch pac would KO him in 4
    Yea and Manny's last 4 fights were Clottey off a loss, Cheato off getting KO'd with a year suspension, an old Shane, and JMM who is a lightweight who just beat Manny. All of Mannys fights look good on paper as well. So shut it. Cotto beats Manny at 150 and up. If they fight at below 150 Manny will win. Cotto's footwork was horrible vs Manny in there first fight, his footwork right now is 10x better. We can assume that Manny would request that Cotto come down to 147 for the fight. I don't think Cotto will take that fight at 147, he wont go below 150 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      Cotto can't box in a way needed to win that fight. He can't box going backwards, he is very flat footed and has to set himself to throw punches

I like Cotto but he is who he's always been: a good, not great, fighter
      Not great, ***** he only lost to Pac, STFU. WHo is great to u conrball? ***** loses to the p4p num,ber 1 and he aint great? U gotta be the #1 to be great. Fuk u nonboxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        Yea and Manny's last 4 fights were Clottey off a loss, Cheato off getting KO'd with a year suspension, an old Shane, and JMM who is a lightweight who just beat Manny. All of Mannys fights look good on paper as well. So shut it. Cotto beats Manny at 150 and up. If they fight at below 150 Manny will win. Cotto's footwork was horrible vs Manny in there first fight, his footwork right now is 10x better. We can assume that Manny would request that Cotto come down to 147 for the fight. I don't think Cotto will take that fight at 147, he wont go below 150 anymore.
        U the fuking man, thank u. Great point, shut this idiot up I see.

Comment

IMHO although the first fight was a dominating victory for PAC i thought it was not easy and a tough fight as Pac was also banged up and even have cauliflower ear ....

anyway if they fight again, it will run its course similar to the first fight, maybe cotto escaping KDs AND tko if he box more...

Comment

Its hard to say. The style he just beat Margarito with would not work against Manny. Cotto would have to sit down on his punches more and get Manny's respect the way Marquez did. But Manny is off the juice now. Its been apparent for the last 2 fights. He looks human again, so Cotto could turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              wth??? without those 2 KD's the fight would have still been the same LOL!! cotto survive because he got on his bike and peddle backwards. dont act like cotto was giving it to pac but he only lost because of the 2 KD's..
              He would still be on his bike but not like after being hurt like he was after the 4th and it still took pac 8 more rounds after that to stop him and not to mention this would be at atleast 150 and Cotto would have a trainer in his corner instead of Joe Santiago.

Comment

Style makes fight. I see repeat of the first match at WW. Cotto does not have a good straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Forever, Tonys only hope against Cotto was the last 5 rounds. He "HAD" to put unbelievable pressure on Cotto in those rounds more than the first 7 or Cotto would dance to victory.

Even Steward the flip flopper said Cotto was getting winded, I think Margo was a couple of rounds behind in the pressure department but he was cranking it up and had three rounds to go with one eye , no excuses. This would have been Mr. Cottos proven ground "NOT" the first 7 rounds and especially the last three. But many's chagrin mine included the doc stopped it so we couldn't see if Mr. Cotto could really past the test.

What would have happened if it had been a 15 round fight and Margo's eye wasn't closed ??????? hahahahah

Mr. Cotto would have take the nice knee again, but that is hypothetical.

All Steward wants is Pac beat down !!!!!!!!! Thats all , if not Cotto , Jrweather,,, he just wants Pac to LOSE !!!

NO to another fight with Cotto, that is OVER,,,, Fight:

Mayweather !!!!!!!!!!!
                  i sense ALOT of wishful thinking...ur an idiot wit ur dumb speculations sayin if it was 15 rounds...when was the last 15 round fight fought??? get back to me when u find the answer and u'll see how dumb u sound for even mentioning that lol....lame ppl still lookin for excuses

Comment

Working...
                  X