Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready: I Hope To Fight Miguel Cotto Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a bull**** fight that means, nothing, and Cotto has everything to lose hear.Plus Chavez jr will outweigh him by 25 pounds.

This is a silly fight, that arum wants to shove trhough peoples throats!! **** this

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Yea right.. Chavez is way too big for Cotto, I don't see Cotto hurting Chavez at any point. Chavez outworks him and If Cotto tries to brawl with him then Chavez KO's him.. Cotto is a midget compared to Chavez and will likely be outweighed by 20 pounds.. That fight won't happen though
      So now Chávez, who was awarded a gift split decision against All Time Great, Hall of Famer, kick ass power puncher MATT "THE DREAM" VANDA is ko'ing Cotto.

He even got booed by his own people.

Comment

I will be disgusted if this fight comes off.

Comment

this fight gets my ESPN 'C'MON MAN' reaction

Comment

Mexicans and Puerto Ricans will blindly buy it. Arum knows how to pimp the fans' ethic loyalities.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              haha! come on he might have been born Mexican and his dad might be a legend but Chavez isn't Mexican. no Mexican fighter would duck guys like Chavez does.

damn the guy ducked Wolak 3 different times and his ducks his mandatory Martinez or Rubio.

Chavez is an embarrassment to great warrior tradtion of mexican boxing
              chavez dont need wolak idiot who the f is wolak why would he care to fight him,ur stupid and ignorant.so if floyd dont wanna fight mayorga does that make floyd a ducker u fkn ******

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                Yea right.. Chavez is way too big for Cotto, I don't see Cotto hurting Chavez at any point. Chavez outworks him and If Cotto tries to brawl with him then Chavez KO's him.. Cotto is a midget compared to Chavez and will likely be outweighed by 20 pounds.. That fight won't happen though
                I agree with you 100%. Chavez is a very big middle weight. On fight night, Chavez comes in as a cruiser weight. That's Chavez's advantage in all his fights; he's usually 2 weight classes heavier than his opponent.

As a matter of fact, Chavez would be huge against Sergio Martinez, who on fight night weighs 165!

Comment

That's it then. Cotto wants it, Chavez wants it, Arum wants it.

Comment

Finally this bum ass kid has the balls to call out cotto sike watch hime end up fighting a bum ppl sayi.g hes too big but wat was cheato and chavez has no power he wont hurt cotto.and.i kno he cant take a cotto.punch the kid is soft

Comment

How hillarious would it be if chavez gets stopped by a Natural Welterweight? As big as that bufoon is.

Comment

Working...
                      X