No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Andre Ward Will Knock Out Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    He could outbox him for 12 rounds and win a wide decision, stopping him though? No.

Froch has taken big shots from Pascal, Kessler and the likes and kept coming forward. I myself rate Dirrell as the best boxer at 168 (thought he beat Carl pretty clearly) and also a better puncher than Ward....he managed to stun Carl in their fight, I don't believe Ward possesses the power to do the same.
    The best boxer maybe, the best fighter definitely not.

Arthur Abraham was going to finish him, Dirrell knew that too and gtfo there in the most underhand way.

Can Ward KO Froch? maybe with his head, but Carl would have to have a terrible night for it to happen legitimately.

Comment

With his head or what? straight right lead headbut

Comment

Boy if this happened, I would go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Umm, froch could take ward's best shot to the chin and laugh at him.

If anyone can win by stoppage in this fight it's froch who has 10x the punching power.

^ This could very well be ward
          Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Arthur Abraham was going to finish him, Dirrell knew that too and gtfo there in the most underhand way.

Can Ward KO Froch? maybe with his head, but Carl would have to have a terrible night for it to happen legitimately.

I can guess after the fight you'll be blaming Cortez after Froch gets exposed in his first TKO loss ...remember Hattonstan this thread gets bumped on the evening of Dec 17th!

Ward TKO 6th round.

Comment

I really don't think Abraham was gettiung anything from that fight. I think he knew that himself and his frustration led to him hitting Dirrell when he was getting up.

I think Dirrell made a lot of it, but at the same time the DQ was correct and I think Dirrell was just making sure it happened. Abraham couldn't hit him to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
              I can guess after the fight you'll be blaming Cortez after Froch gets exposed in his first TKO loss ...remember Hattonstan this thread gets bumped on the evening of Dec 17th!

Ward TKO 6th round.
              Being serious for a second, how do you think Ward is going to KO Froch?

Ward doesn't even believe it.

Bump away, regardless of the result Froch will go out on his shield and do Britain proud.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                I really don't think Abraham was gettiung anything from that fight. I think he knew that himself and his frustration led to him hitting Dirrell when he was getting up.

I think Dirrell made a lot of it, but at the same time the DQ was correct and I think Dirrell was just making sure it happened. Abraham couldn't hit him to stop him.
                The fight changed in and around the 9th round. Dirrell had completely out-boxed Abraham for 8 rounds but crucially never hurt him, from then on Arthur was the hunter and Dirrell was running and diving to the deck trying to run time down.

Sadly Abraham let frustration get the better of him and gave Dirrell a way out.

I can see Dirrell is an excellent boxer, but he lacks something as a fighter and that's why he's not in the Super 6 any longer and not considered at the top of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by K2ray View Post

Ward TKO 6th round.

Delusional.

Comment

Bump away, regardless of the result Froch will go out on his shield and do Britain proud.
                    And my gullible British friend, I presume you're in Ward's Brain to deduce that...get serious fool. Anyone can get KO'd and it just happens to be your boys turn on Dec 17th. Ward feels he's in beastmode so don't be surprised to see a extravagantly amazing KO similar to the one your coke snorting avatar experienced at the hands of PBF

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Delusional.
                      Remember this quote: Anyone can get KO'd...

...just happens to be ole big nose's turn on Dec 17th!

Comment

Working...
                      X