Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Pacquiao the greatest counterpunching brawler ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea is just ******ed. Pacīs technique will be sub-par forever, it is his artificially "enhanced" physical attributes what made Pac a fighter hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      You can always identify an idiot when you ask them to name a legit historian and they name Bert Sugar.
      I like Bert but the man was already senile 15 years ago...if anyone doesn't believe me watch ESPN Classic any given morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        I just named 2 of the absolute most respected boxing historians in the sport and d1ckhead here discredits both of them.

how do you even talk sense with idiots like this?

You really didn't.

Comment

You can always identify an idiot when you ask them to name a legit historian and they name Bert Sugar.
          you can always see a mouth breathing monkey when idiots write off bert sugar who has been around to see all the greats.

the keeper of the boxing HOF.

Comment

You really didn't.
            Bert Sugar and Emmanuel Steward.

yes I did. mmmmmmmkay, stupid.

Comment

I just named 2 of the absolute most respected boxing historians in the sport and d1ckhead here discredits both of them.

how do you even talk sense with idiots like this?
              I didn't discredit anyone, I just said that Bert Sugar is more of a storyteller than a historian and Emmanuel Steward is respectable but is basically a paid Pacquiao lobbyist while he's on tv.

Comment

you can always see a mouth breathing monkey when idiots write off bert sugar who has been around to see all the greats.

the keeper of the boxing HOF.
                Bert Sugar and Emmanuel Steward.

yes I did. mmmmmmmkay, stupid.

I mean, Bert Sugar is the one most idiots go for as the main historian. And it makes sense because he's pretty much the only one known in the mainstream.

But Emmanuel Steward?

Comment

You really didn't.
                  lol at this dude talking down to people who actually know boxing

He's tried to "prove" that astrology is highly relevant in prizefighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                    I didn't discredit anyone, I just said that Bert Sugar is more of a storyteller than a historian and Emmanuel Steward is respectable but is basically a paid Pacquiao lobbyist while he's on tv.
                    ****** doesn't even realize he's discrediting people then goes onto discredit them some more.

go pick up a book or something.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                      Roberto Duran.
                      End thread/

Comment

Working...
                      X