Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: So, Antonio Margarito Fans… Was It Worth It?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marg's a warrior Kudos. Props to Cotto as well

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      I am not going to say that I agree with you, just that I cannot argue.

Fair points, but there will always be a question mark.

Margarito's punches did not appear to have the same effect on Cotto.
      They are called professionals for a reason and if Cotto and his team did not go see Margarito wrap his hands or if they were unable to tell if Margarito was wrapping his hands correctly then they shouldn't even be in there. The only ppl you can blame is Cotto's corner for not knowing what they're doing in there. Cotto's ppl can assume all they want but the fact is that they did't do their job. As far as the punches not having the same effect in the rematch, its because Marg is not a one punch ko guy, he needs to keep hitting you constantly in order to wear you down and Cotto knows this, thats why he was always on the move just trying to fight smart. Cotto learned alot frm Mosley and he would not give Margarito the distance he needed to be effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by willybullet View Post
        I agree with this too.
        Everybody knows MANNY LOST, including his team and all his fans, now if they don't wanna admit it that's something else... Marquez!!!

Comment

• Margarito fights hard but he's a fraud imo.

Comment

• Freddie can tell a lot of things...

Freddie knows everything, just like he knew that Pac would ko Marquez in less than three rounds. Freddie knows what a fighter had for lunch or if there's something inside his gloves by the way he throws his jab.. don't believe freddie, believe your eyes they never lie..

Comment

• Tony post hand wrap scandal hasn't looked anything close to the 2008 Margarito.

Comment

Working...
              X