Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Pernell Whitaker @ 140 : Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people keep putting pac on a fantasy fight? We know he is the worst fantasy fighter there is, He just cant win them.

Comment

Everytime I read this thread I am rofl about the "featherfisted Roger" thing...that is like like calling Pacquiao slow with poor footwork...

At this point nobody should be surprised at Pacquiao fanatics demonstrating zero knowledge of boxing history and boxing in general, but they never cease to amaze me with their ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
        Mayweather = real skills

Pacquiao = hype job

I like Pac, think he's a tremendous fighter. But he's in over his head against this version of Whitaker. Pea is just bigger, faster and better than anyone Manny has faced at this weight. On top of that, besides being elusive, he takes a great punch.

There a several great fighters at 140 that Pac matches up well with. Whitaker just isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          find out your self, you aint my superior.....go make a thread about it, id talk to you there....
          Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          No, I'm pretty sure I'm clearly your superior.
          Based on what's been said here, I'd have to agree with that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by jboy View Post
            Why do people keep putting pac on a fantasy fight? We know he is the worst fantasy fighter there is, He just cant win them.
            Well, he did just get outboxed and dominated by a 40 year old blown up featherweight. Therefore his stock in fantasy fights has plummeted, and rightly so.

And that wasn't even the 1st time he got beat by a past prime fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Everytime I read this thread I am rofl about the "featherfisted Roger" thing...that is like like calling Pacquiao slow with poor footwork...

At this point nobody should be surprised at Pacquiao fanatics demonstrating zero knowledge of boxing history and boxing in general, but they never cease to amaze me with their ignorance.
              Yeah, that's a real baffler there. If Roger had nothing else at all, he had serious, one punch lights out power.

I guess that's what you get when you have watched one guy and only really known any Mayweather from defensive wizard Floyd, and that only because he's Pac's nemesis.

It goes without saying that he's probably never seen a single round of Mayweather, let alone anything before then and doubtless knows next to nothing about any era other than the present.

It really is like saying "Pac is a slow plodder with no power, speed or intensity" or "Whitaker was the most defenseless punching bag I've ever seen" or "Leonard boxed like a lead footed phag with a carrot up his arse" or "Duran hit like Malignaggi and couldn't slip a disc"

Comment

Pea shuts him down and out....12 rounds to zip!!!.....str8 up mismatch imo....Manny would be beating the hell outta the air.....dude's connect pct. would be no higher than 15.....jab jab left...jab jab left....Pea would have that **** scoped out and pocketed....easy work for Pea imo....taking nothing away from Pac Monster but Pea is not a fighter his style matches up well against...it is what it is!!

Comment

manny pacquiao clear victory via robbery, and anyone that says otherwise is a sweet pea nuthugger

Comment

sweet pea takes this easy

Comment

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
                      Prime for Prime Its a good fight but i think pernells defense gives pac fits and wins him a decision. Prime Pac vs the older pernell who lost to tito and Oscar struggling with cocaine addiction manny could get a decision.
                      who's better defensively whitaker or floyd? if you say it's floyd then im w/ pac via UD or late KO in this fantasy match-up.

btw, who's this hot girl in your sig?

Comment

Working...
                      X