Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley: "Khan has a better chance of beating Mayweather than Pacquiao does"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed Mayweather Khan is a toss up Mayweather Pac is a mismatch

Comment

Don't forget that Khan has never been in the ring with an elite P4P boxer yet. Maidana, Kotelnik and washed up Zab are the best fighters he's been in the ring with, think about it.

Comment

Sure, he might be able to cover up a lot better and box at range better than Pac, but really that only means he might win a round more than Pacquiao. Both would lose handily.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          No they will go to donaire.

Pacquiao hasn't got a whole country behind him because of Roach lol.
          I don't know, there's a beef right now between Donaire and Roach (and between Donaire's wife and Michael Koncz) and *******s always side with Pac's team so they have to hate on Donaire. Khan is more popular than Donaire (118 and 122 get less exposure than 140 and 147) and will be involved in big money fights, that's why most *******s will jump on that bandwagon.

Comment

Lampley is fukin idiot....Can someone explain to me when did this Khan guy become this superb boxer, Since thats what its gonna take to give Mayweather problems.. Prescott touched him pretty bad...Madaina slapped him all over the ring all fight and if your using the Zab fight to make your case,,,I've been saying that anybody can look good against a has been washed up fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              ..... And so it begins! The rise of the Khantards, coming soon to a boxing forum near you!!!!!
              hahahahaha lol que waazzzaa

Comment

Neither would win so then it becomes a matter of who loses better, and in my opinion its Khan, because of his youth and physical advantages. Manny's a target that throws alot of punches, he doesn't nor did he ever have the overall natural agility that Roy Jones had. Jones was the king of throwing punches at awkward angles but he could do so without a hope of his opponent landing back on him. While Manny's head is there to be hit at will and if he doesn't consistently land one of his wild shots, he's in for a long night.

The poll should have had more options imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  They both beat floyd right now today easy work. Pac sends him to the hospital on a stretcher. Khan UD's him.
                  I take it due to nobody replying to you, a lot of people have you on ignore or something? your posts are embarrassing lmao

Comment

Lampley might actually be right although I'm not giving Khan much of a chance neither.

Comment

Khan has calledFloyd out, but will Floyd answer his call? Floyd has in the past intimated his interest but is a bid laid back in geetting the ball rolling.

Comment

Working...
                      X