Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Told Cotto's Mother, He Hits Like a Girl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the fight but I heard Cotto tapped that ass. That was a pretty **** move on Margarito's part in that first fight, he busted Cotto up pretty bad--could've even killed him.. I had Cotto winning by majority decision, I didn't think he would stop him, Margarito's a pretty tough durable guy.

Comment

Antonio Margarito has no regard for Miguel Cotto and his family.....

Tell his mom to shut her cock holster.

Comment

why did she go up to tony? i would've told her the same ****...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Madison Square Garden, New York City - Antonio Margarito wasn't happy with the tenth round stoppage in Saturday's rematch against WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto. Around the third round, Margarito's right eye began to swell up. The right was badly damaged in last year's decision loss to Manny Pacquiao. Margarito had a major surgical procedure earlier this year and had an artificial lens inserted into the eye. By the tenth round, the eye appeared to have been swollen shut. The doctors stopped the fight, but Margarito disagrees with their decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

he said cotto mom asked him post fight if cotto still hit like a girl

he said yes.. obv to save face and to stick to his guns, but also cuz he wasnt badly hurt or nothing i guess

Comment

Martinez needs to rematch this clown so he could punish him even more and retire his ass.

Classless piece of shit.

I don't know how this guy has any fans in the first place.

Comment

I respected him as a warrior until he says BS like this F^&* Margarito classless POS I hope you never see out of that eye again.

Comment

Lol Margarito is cold blooded

Comment

cheato he hits like a girl but look at ure face you looked like a red pepper busted up stop crying you ***** you lost every round and had no power shots you never hurt cotto you hit like a ***** cotto ate ure shots and man handled you ure career is over enjoy being blind for the rest of ure life

Comment

Originally posted by I Am View Post
                    Antonio Margarito has no regard for Miguel Cotto and his family.....

Tell his mom to shut her cock holster.
                    no llores, mijo..

Comment

LOL!! Good thing Cotto does hit like a girl cause otherwise he would have BLOWN that eye right out of the socket!! It's funny how Margacheato is talking all this S H I T & yet his eye is swollen shut, cut, has a very swollen lip(looked like Rockey Balboa when he talked) & the other eye is also swollen & it was a TOTAL SHUT OUT!, Cheato did NOT win 1 round!! & this time around Cotto looked fine, even thou he got hit he wasn't the swollen mess he was in the 1st fight & was pushing Cheato back.. Like always, Cheato & his peeps & followers are a bunch of sore looser's!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X