Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather was offered around 7 Million Dollars to fight Margarito!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scap
    Holy **** Baya what have I done?

Ive neglected the mexicans...thanks for the advice...that is some of the best FYI I have ever recieved!

Boy if I want to start a war on my front lawn I guess all I have to do is show Delahoya vs. Tito, if they arent fighting after that one I give up.

Although the mexicans that work for me are real mexicans if you no what I mean...I actually doubt that they have taken Oscar in fully...I bet they think of him as a gringo still.

Thanks for the advice I almost started a turf war with my ignorance.
    don't mention it. remember, just keep the peace. not that i'm trying to be stereotypical ... are you paying these men in dollars, or beer. forgive the brashness of the question, but its a common misconception that prove to be fatal for white people when the lads come down from their inebriation. reply truthfully.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya
      don't mention it. remember, just keep the peace. not that i'm trying to be stereotypical ... are you paying these men in dollars, or beer. forgive the brashness of the question, but its a common misconception that prove to be fatal for white people when the lads come down from their inebriation. reply truthfully.
      I started paying them in dollars of course but as time went on they would see me sitting out on the deck with a cold one and they were the ones (not me) who asked if they could be paid in beer.

The Mexicans ask for "strongest stuff" and the Puerto Ricans tend yo like the Wine Coolers and the Mike's Hard Lemonade?

Comment

• I never seen Castillo vs Mayweather, all I have to go on with that is I dont trust any of your opinions because people also say Hopkins beat Taylor, and Castillo legaly beat Corrales/Casamayor . Santos was lucky, supposely, two times because Margarito is so one domensional he couldnt keep from headbutting Santos two times, and cuting his own head. Spinks still has twice the record Margarito has.

Comment

Scaps lieing Baya, he once said he was a school teacher heling ******ed PR's . He lives in Seattle, how many PR's can there be...

Comment

I started paying them in dollars of course but as time went on they would see me sitting out on the deck with a cold one and they were the ones (not me) who asked if they could be paid in beer.

The Mexicans ask for "strongest stuff" and the Puerto Ricans tend yo like the Wine Coolers and the Mike's Hard Lemonade?
            they know not what they ask for. cease this immediately. in regards to the wine coolers and mhl .... it may be directly attributed to realizing that "coño, i drink too mash" and trying to make the transition to a life that doesn't entertain the idea of getting drunk. its a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
              I never seen Castillo vs Mayweather, all I have to go on with that is I dont trust any of your opinions because people also say Hopkins beat Taylor, and Castillo legaly beat Corrales/Casamayor . Santos was lucky, supposely, two times because Margarito is so one domensional he couldnt keep from headbutting Santos two times, and cuting his own head. Spinks still has twice the record Margarito has.
              dude, santos was the one doing the headbutting, hes the southpaw that would lunge in w/ that left. you can take my opinion into consideration seeing that i'm of the school of thought that casa did beat castillo and hopkins CLEARLY lost to taylor. as for castillo ko'ing chico - karma baby - it'll come back to hurt castillo, there was nothing "legal" or ethically right about that. i just think u're just a staunch opposer to margarito. come over to the other side pana, its fun here.

spinks ... ugh - i am so glad he hasn't fougnt in a while - i hope he gets KO'd in his move up to 154 and stays retired.

Comment

Scaps lieing Baya, he once said he was a school teacher heling ******ed PR's . He lives in Seattle, how many PR's can there be...
                there are many puerto ricans in seattle - obviously - we invented coffee and then opened up starbucks. crap load of them there.

scap - how many ******ed pr's did you heal? whats the process/technique? this concerns me .....
                Last edited by baya; 11-15-2005, 12:50 PM.

Comment

there are many puerto ricans in seattle - obviously - we invented coffee and then opened up starbucks. crap load of them there.

i just think u're just a staunch opposer to margarito. come over to the other side pana, its fun here.
                  We did? Cant be that many tho...maybe one or two.

I'm fine .

Comment

I have healed many Puerto Ricans but I wll warn you it was not cheap!

A wonderful man by the name of Benny Hin who I saw on TV gave me a great idea on how to make a few extra bucks...so bingo I started healing people thru faith.

The Puerto Rican contingent has been by far my best customers base! I do have to admit that I have run into a snag as of late...some of the PR's are starting to question their Return on Investment...(I know your probably thinking the same thing I thought which was...How the **** do Puerto Ricans know what ROI is)

I know in my heart that I have collected a lot of money and have done little for these people...I would love to say that I have healed people but I cannot...I just keep collecting though...I dont know what to do, Im at a loss-but yet I keep collecting.

IWATCH is right I lied I havent healed any Puerto Ricans...I have just been ripping them off, Im so sorry...

Comment

I have healed many Puerto Ricans but I wll warn you it was not cheap!

A wonderful man by the name of Benny Hin who I saw on TV gave me a great idea on how to make a few extra bucks...so bingo I started healing people thru faith.

The Puerto Rican contingent has been by far my best customers base! I do have to admit that I have run into a snag as of late...some of the PR's are starting to question their Return on Investment...(I know your probably thinking the same thing I thought which was...How the **** do Puerto Ricans know what ROI is)

I know in my heart that I have collected a lot of money and have done little for these people...I would love to say that I have healed people but I cannot...I just keep collecting though...I dont know what to do, Im at a loss-but yet I keep collecting.

IWATCH is right I lied I havent healed any Puerto Ricans...I have just been ripping them off, Im so sorry...
                      Alabama > Seattle.

Aint no PR's in Seattle, you lost Scap.

Comment

Working...
                      X