No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Madison Square Garden, New York - Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) stopped Antonio Margarito (38-8, 27KOs) in nine rounds after Margarito's right eye was too damaged for the doctors to allow him to continue. Cotto gets revenge. In July 2008, Margarito came from behind to stop Cotto in the eleventh round in a Las Vegas war.

[Click Here To Read More]
    COTTO..... TAXED THAT ARSE !!

All of you who said that this would prove that Tony did not cheat in the first fight, what do you have to say now?

Sure, it could boil down to the fact that Margarito has faded, but it could also boil down to the fact that he did not have loaded gloves this time out.

I think the boxing gods did what is right tonight, and Cotto helped as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
      I guess you can be proud of a backwards fighter that holds! Pusdy ass fighter. If yall feel better when they guy gets stopped by a doctor amd npt bu talin a knee !!! Haha. All i saw was a jotto runnin and holding andddd his face was still ****ed up!
      call it how u want, margarito was exposed. cotto came with a different game plan and executed. out boxed, out classed and out performed margarito in every way. margarito woulda never ever beat cotto tonight good eye or or not. he was clearly losing every round and its not cottos fault the fight was stoped. actually on 2nd thought it is his fault. he ****ed the cheaters eye to the point of not being able to see. oh yea but u sure as hell wont give cotto the credit he deserves for doing what he did and out clasding the dumb margacheato who thought he was just gonna walk into msg and do the same thing. But if u feel better justifying cottos victory then by all means keep lookin for excuses

Comment

Stupid Mexicans stop your drama, Margacheato was not gonna win , that was his last good round, he was not gonna ko Cotto , he hit like a Lil girl w/o plaster , learn to be a looser idiots... If you call the first fight a win and are proud of a cheating you should eat your own head

Comment

Cotto got redemption.

Comment

Cotto fought well today. The trainer taught him well.

I thought the stoppage was kinda weak, but what can you do? It wasn't as swollen, but he also didn't have surgery on his eye before the pacman fight, and THIS isn't Dallas. I thought the fight should have gone forward to answer questions. The Mexicans want the fighter to die in the ring and risk his eye, then they should have done that. Tony wasn't landing much and was looking like a punching bag. The only excuse is the rest of the time that was left if Tony had been able to fight them. Cotto would have done the same he was doing in the past 9 rounds.

You people are ******ed and need to stop it with the non sense. He lost. Didn't land anything significant like he did in rounds 2 and 7 of the first fight. Cotto was looking gassed, but he even lasted 4 rounds like that in round 7 of the first fight. If Tony had won the flowing round ( which I doubt cause of the eye) he would still lose.

He knew this would happen, and we knew it too. Lets stop the *****ing shall we? Plaster vs premature = questions.

But in the end... Cotto executed a great game plan and shut a lot of people up.

Hope you Mexicans give credit where it is due and stop being putos.

I want to see Mayorga vs Margarito now.

Tony will retire, cause if he doesn't..He won't have no vision out that right eye.

Comment

[QUOTE=x3_bazooka_x3;11511681]No sir Cotto did not stop Margarito the Dr stopped Margarito in Margaritos best round where suddenly it was looking like maybe there is a repeat coming once it seemed like miguel was gassed the Drs stopped the fight bull**** stoppaged seriously straight up this was about to be Tonys fight and the second that happend the Drs stopped the fight Miguel doesnt even look as if he believe he won this fight thats how pre mature it was I am ashamed that I have puerto rican blood in my body thats a ****ing fact[/QUO
              Then ur arent a Puerto Rican, idiot!! Margaritos best rounds were coming?! lol!! Listen, Margacheato was ensentially a moving punching bag for Miguel! He never landed solid shots! (of course! no plaster this time around)

Comment

Lol, i thought cotto would win clear against margas arm punche no he didnt, cotto gotta give thanks to pacman for fu king up dat eye, i still think if da fight would of continue margacheato would of won, cotto won the boxing match much props i wanted him to win but not this way do lol, **** cotto come on, damn does margacheato really heavyhand damn i think so fight look exact like first excapet for the eye dat bothet margacheato or should i say margarito, who carez he try to cheat he a cheater bit ch ass hoe tornado props to u, u a tough mofo
                Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 12-04-2011, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Well how is gonna land on sometjing that just runs and holds??? If jotto was a real man he would just stand trade but no he had to run like a little jottoo
                  Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                  Margarito stole the 1st fight as a Coward and lost this one and confirmed that He has NO power without his plasters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      COTTO..... TAXED THAT ARSE !!

All of you who said that this would prove that Tony did not cheat in the first fight, what do you have to say now?

Sure, it could boil down to the fact that Margarito has faded, but it could also boil down to the fact that he did not have loaded gloves this time out.

I think the boxing gods did what is right tonight, and Cotto helped as well.
                      Or, it could boil down to the fact that Cotto fought a completely different fight.

Instead of fighting with his back to the ropes, he fought in the center of the ring. Instead of backing straight up, he moved to the left and right. Instead of leaning his head over his right foot, he pushed back or grabbed.

But yea, he only lost the first fight because Tony cheated. Explain how "cracks" change shape within a matter of minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X