Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Puerto Rico... You have an olympic sprinter and a nutthugger for a champion. Mexico would be embarrassed if one of our champions fought like that. He said he wanted revenge, I guess running a marathon faster is Chotto's version of revenge. Pensar que Cotto fue Usain Bolt come corrio LOL. He may have won the fight, but he looked like a p*ssy doing it

Comment

Cotto looked very good and he impressed me with how he was subduing Margarito at times. Although he still felt the need to move on the ropes, his addition of clinching and turning Margarito were crucial in his strategy. Plus, if you watch the 9th round again, there was a point where Cotto landed a combination that hurt Margarito and caused his legs to dip a bit. I had Cotto winning 9-0 at the time of the stoppage which I felt was fair since Margarito's eye looked terrible.

Comment

why are u ****ers calling for Cotto to fight Floyd... RELAX Boricuas damn, the only thing we wanna see on May 5th is Paq and Floyd in the ring..and if u take Marg's damaged eye out of the picture he wins by TKO..Cotto was on his last leg, while Marg was still coming foward and eating every punch not even being fazed by them. Mayweather would KO Cotto in brutal fashion, but i dont even wanna c it.. let Cotto fight Chavez jr

Comment

So going by the *******'s logic, Manny's win over Margarito can be credited to Shane Mosley since he wrecked him earlier, his victory over Mosley can be credited to Mayweather since he beat the **** out of him and his win over Cotto can be credited to Margarito since he beat the **** out of Cotto in their first fight.

Give credit where it's due. Cotto fought the perfect fight and Margarito couldn't stop that left hook..big ups to Margarito he showed a lot of heart and earned my respect but he just had no answer for Cotto..Cotto exposed Margarito's weakness (his eye) and he took advantage of that

Comment

Round 9 was not Margo's best round.

If fact, he lost it.

Cotto was winning this fight.

Doc saved him from himself.

Comment

no power???haha wonder why cotto was running

Comment

Bashed that eye in like I said he would

Comment

Margo was not the man he was the first time and Cotto was smarter this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                    no power???haha wonder why cotto was running
                    Cotto did stand his ground far more often.

When he was in the pocket he traded with Margo.

Comment

Cotto is back!

Comment

Working...
                      X