Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Happy For Cotto! See How Margarito Likes Healing From A Beatdown!

Couldn't happen for a better warrior like Cotto. Margarito got carved up like a stuck pig, and deserved every bit. Not sure what is left for Cotto. Maybe he should fight Amir Khan. Maybe fight Marcos Maidana. Mayweather still won't fight him. Pacquiao bust him up. Maybe Ortiz or Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
      Manny Pacquiao..

If Paulie Malignaggi hit Margarito that eye was still gonna swell..why didnt his left eye shut?

“Taste my Victory.” Virtuoso performance. Redemption.
      Your feelings are hurt today. I feel the droplets of tears as they trickle one by one onto your keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Dude in all serious look at cotto body language before fight was stopped n look at cottos face, i tought this would prove margas plaster but it didnt, cotto looks happy that the fight was stopped, if it wasnt for margas **** up eye since 4 or 5th round we would of watch a more confident n better marga, but cotto won the second match marga won the both prime dats what this fight prove to me, obviously cotto is the much skill fighter

“Taste my Victory.” Virtuoso performance. Redemption.
        Your feelings are hurt today. I feel the droplets of tears as they trickle one by one onto your keyboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
          It's funny to read some of these comments, the same people saying cotto took advantage of the already damage eye of Marg and fought half of the time back stepping without really engaging with Marg. didn't u guys call that smart boxing? Funny how things changed.
          If Cotto had not done that, he would have been called an idiot by ANY insider who understands the game...... it is shameful to refer to footwork / movement / defence as cowardly..... and completely unlike Mexican fans who mostly seem to understand the game inside out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benny_Blanco787 View Post
            Cotto won... Marg is done... Deal with it!!

"Help me Capetillo" freaking hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              "Help me Capetillo" freaking hilarious!

Comment

Working...
              X