Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Batters Margarito's Eye, Gets Revenge in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great great fight! Cotto fought beautifully!

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      Lol, i thought cotto would win clear against margas arm punche no he didnt, cotto gotta give thanks to pacman for fu king up dat eye, i still think if da fight would of continue margacheato would of won, cotto won the boxing match much props i wanted him to win but not this way do lol, **** cotto come on, damn does margacheato really heavyhand damn i think so fight look exact like first excapet for the eye dat bothet margacheato or should i say margarito, who carez he try to cheat he a cheater bit ch ass hoe tornado props to u, u a tough mofo, i still feel early stoppage, n i feel like margacheato did win first fight clean even do cotto did circle around marga like he should, marga did still punish him dis fight cotto looked bad before the stop marga could still would of fought n dats what bothers everybody i was neutral goin in but i feel releaved afet this, marga not the greatest skilled but he beat cotto the first
      ive seen boxing since i can remeberd, i cant stand tony but props to pacman for effen up dat eye, cotto did try different stuff, no wonder marga was so confident he knew he could win it

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
        Any1 who thinks Tony with a completely healthy eye would have done anything tonight Or that Margarito would have done anything in rds 10-12 are crazy. He had nothing for Cotto. Took this Mexican to school. Idc what any1 says. Imo, this fight showed me that he did my man dirty in the first go around.
        yeah, a margarito with a healthy eye would've ended up the same. why? because he's past his best days. getting the ***** beat out of you two times and a bunch of time being inactive does that to you. still good to see cotto get revenge, but it wasn't like he beat a good version of margarito, not even pacquiao did. enjoy it though. hopefully arum makes cotto/chavez jr, that will be a good fight.

Comment

• Cotto took Margarito to school.Wins the trilogy in same fashion if it ever happens again.LMAOOOOOOOOOOO at the comments.daaaaaamn its great seeing these hating comments.

Just an infinite exhibition schooling.Cotto had enough gas in the tank to last until the end with the results being the same! God damn these bitter posters god damn them.Envy is a disease get well soon *****es! ha ha.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            I think Canelo is naturally to big.

Would prefer to see him move down and fight Berto-Ortiz winner.
            Yeah canelo would be a tough fight. He might not be faster than alvarez at this stage either.

Id love to see him go down to 147 and take on guys his size too but i think Miguel is only looking for the biggest fights.

Thats pac, may, martinez, jcc jr, canelo...

Comment

• U ****** **** rider go hide in ure shell ***** cheato lost every round except for 1 ure boy got owned no power without cement

Comment

• Some Cold Hard Facts

Cotto landed wayyy more punches
                Cotto's punches probably never hurt, but they did move Margarito's head
                Cotto won wayyy more rounds
                Cotto was never in danger of hitting the canvas
                Loss by UD, TKO 11th or 12th and a possibly hitting the canvas once or twice, was Margarito's only fate.
                The stoppage was gay, though.

I'm not talking to Mexicans, I'm talking Cotto haters/Margarito fans out there. Assuming Cotto lost the first fight fair and square, it was clear that Cotto wasn't smart enough to end the fight the way he should have ended it, and that's by making Margarito miss more than he was already missing. I knew Cotto was smart enough, though, to rectify the mistakes he did the first time around. It was a hard, yet easy win for the champ. Everybody KNOWS Cotto is not only tonight's winner, he IS the better fighter and will always be no matter how many times they fight, in their prime. Cotto is still in his prime, I admit Margarito isn't, but he isn't too faded. He sucks technically anyways.

Comment

• Cotto put on a masterclass boxing performance.

There was times I was hoping he would unleash and push forwards to try and get the stoppage, but I think he fought a very disciplined fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheres The Crak View Post
                    Heres your chance, prove it.

How does a crack change shape?

It's called turning your first. How about to take the picture or even tilt your laptop screen to see it. smh.

Comment

• Good Fight but they shouldn't have stopped that fight!.... come on less be honest. yes Cotto was winning but he was winning in the first fight too. I love Boxing . I like Cotto but he ran the whole fight. ...yes he can box..yes he is quicker.... but before Margarito he never ran, Only time I saw he run was Mosely fight, Pacquiao fight and Margarito fight.... not cool but he looked like he was going to make it to the 12th this time. But if you watch the fight fight honestly... Margaritto was coming on... didn't look too troubled by Cotto's shots....Cotto looked very worried about Margarito's shots ...wasn't too anxious to mix it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X