• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto boxed great and 86ed margs eye.

Comment

• It was a good fight.

Comment

• " Cotto only won because he targeted Margarito's eye ".

1.) every reputable trainer said that Cotto would, and that he should

2.) you morons do realise that Margarito did not have to let Cotto punch him in the eye all night long, dont ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Cotto was running the entire fight the only reason he won is because he targeted margs damaged eye. The only reason cotto won tonight is because pac ruined margs eye forever
          oh im sry i forgot cotto OUT BOXED HIM AS WELL. BUT US DUMBASS WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT BOXING. AND THE EXCUSES BEGIN!

Comment

• Cotto was fadeing fast i wanted to see the next 2 rounds to bad the fight was stop becaues of the eye

Comment

• Sweet revenge for Cotto, this proves Margarito used the plasters in the first fight and that his whole career was probably a big FRAUD! hes garbage." the girl" shut his eye lmao..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                Cotto was running on fumes... he's seriously lucky.... looked like he was one inch from getting knocked out. He should have been holding Margarito more and forcing Margarito back rather than allowing him to move forward and gain momentum. The more Margaritos eye closed the more effective he became. Lucky night for Cotto.
                Are you freaking serious??? I'm truly amazed on how people can be so biased and fanatical about they're point of view of the fight. The craft of boxing is to hit and not get hit. This strategy is what makes Floyd Mayweather Jr. one of the best fighters in our generation. Cotto did just that. He outboxed Margarito the whole entire fight. margarita barely landed a punch. It was clear that Margarito did not have the same power without the plaster.

According to the official scorecards, Cotto was winning all of the rounds. If the fight continued, Cotto would of continued to batter the eye all night cause Margarito would of been fight with only one eye. It's a shame that the stopped the fight cause I would of liked for Cotto to beat Margarito all the way till the twelve rounds.

What can I say, people are just idiots..... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by !!!Coatza!!! View Post
                  Congratulations Puerto Rico... You have an olympic sprinter and a nutthugger for a champion. Mexico would be embarrassed if one of our champions fought like that. He said he wanted revenge, I guess running a marathon faster is Chotto's version of revenge. Pensar que Cotto fue Usain Bolt come corrio LOL. He may have won the fight, but he looked like a p*ssy doing it
                  ---
                  So you'll be embarrassed to have a champion as Cotto cause he was sticking and moving but you are proud of a CHEATER that need casts to pretend to be a "WARRIOR"?!!! F/UCK YOU and who's crying now?!!!! 9-0 No plaster, no problem!!!

Comment

• Boy I can see it now, NUTJOBS are coming out to say that this proves Margos gloves were tainted in the first fight. Get off his A$$ !!!!!!

Cotto's head was battered and bruised with less punches and who knows what would have happened it Margo would have had two eyes. Cotto pulled out of the bad by turning and moving better in this fight.

We here enjoyed the SHOW !!!!!!! Cotto was close to the trenches , just didn't get there, running like a SOB.

Actually the last three fights was worth it all.

GOOD for Rodrigious sp for BAM BAM RIOS and Good for Cotto.

MAYDUCKWEATHER is pathetic to DUCK COTTO and MARGO,,,but he did, flagrant DUCKS,,,just ask Marley

Comment

• Margarito prolly coulda continued but a KO was his only way of coming out victorious. 8-1 on my card and it so happened to be the same card on all three judges showed that Cotto was in complete control. Damn, didnt know we had that many Cotto haters here and margs supporters. Give the man his dues. Cotto fought brilliantly. Way better than the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X