Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Outboxes Darchinyan To Retain Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you show this fight to *******s they will say it was a close fight.

Impressive Chemito.

Ps.- Time to hang up the gloves Vic...
    Last edited by Phantomas; 12-04-2011, 07:00 AM.

Comment

My goodness that was impressive. The best I've ever seen Moreno fight, in the biggest fight of his career. Good for Moreno to have that good a performance when he finally got his chance at the big time.

I never thought about it until the Showtime crew said it, but that was very Whitaker like.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I was really happy for him bro. I always said he was one of if not the most underrated fighter in all of boxing. Especially by fans who enjoy the 'sweet science' aspect of the sport. Never really gave this man that much love or really didn't know about him. He's the truth.

Mares-Moreno should be next.
        Fantastic fight right there. I'm not going to go overboard, because Darchinyan was a great opponent for Moreno to match up against, but it's hard to pick against him in that fight. He's so composed and in control, whereas Mares can lose that control.

Comment

Great performance by Moreno slick southpaw great defense excellent boxing skills i'm hopping on the bandwagon

Comment

Great display of skills by Moreno. Hopefully him and Abner Mares can fight sometime soon.

Comment

The Moreno puzzle could take some solving alright.

Donaire/Moreno is the fight to make at bantam, but I would also be happy with Mares/Moreno and the winner facing Donaire.

Comment

I haven't seen the fight yet but I did record the fight and going to watch the fight right now.

Comment

Good job by Moreno..... Still mad he didn't fight Donaire

Comment

Great performance by Moreno, he established himself as one of the most skilled boxers in the game. Mares vs Moreno let's do this!

Comment

I just watched the fight, it was a total out classing, Vic could have won two rounds at most.

Comment

Working...
                      X