• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

Cant wait to see Berto knocked out this time personally
    i wish i could see this fight

Comment

This will continue where it stopped the last time. Ortiz will get this one too....

Comment

This fight belongs in Atlantic City New Jersey not at the MGM it won't sell out in Vegas.

Comment

Ortiz allowed Mayweather to render him unconcious by placing his hands at his sides while attempting to be a sportsman.
          Sportsmanship is everything in a game where you risk your life with each stanza.
          Victor is a good kid but he won't make the same error twice.
          Berto cannot win that firefight.

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
            i was going wit ortiz the first time around, i hated how berto was acting cocky and ****. but i think after that a** whoopin he took he has a great deal of respect for ortiz that he didnt have in the first fight. if the money hasnt went to ortiz head then it should be another great fight. i just dont know if ortiz will be as hungry as he was the first time. i think its a pickem fight
            what did ortiz do to get all this negative?? yeah he headbutt the hell outta floyd but Berto is not Floyd IMO i think Ortiz will beat him AGAIN

Comment

drug testing is B.S. Berto's trainor shouldnt demand those test.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                Ortiz allowed Mayweather to render him unconcious by placing his hands at his sides while attempting to be a sportsman.
                Sportsmanship is everything in a game where you risk your life with each stanza.
                Victor is a good kid but he won't make the same error twice.
                Berto cannot win that firefight.
                I agree but I don't think its going to be a firefight this time this going to be an ugly fight where Ortiz needs to be on point for 12 rounds thing about ortiz is he takes some rounds off and I don't think he will be as motivated as he was the first fight.

I see this fight going to the cards and being a close decision

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
                  what did ortiz do to get all this negative?? yeah he headbutt the hell outta floyd but Berto is not Floyd IMO i think Ortiz will beat him AGAIN
                  im not being nagative to ortiz i was going for him in the first fight. i think just cuz he won the first one dosent mean he will win the rematch. i think berto is kinda in the same position that ortiz was in that first fight being doubted by everyone. he def has the tools. like i said I think it will be a pickem fight

Comment

It was a heck of a fight so it is possible it could do good in Vegas, they have to do a good job promoting though.

I hope they do well.

Comment

I hope it's just as good as the original, if not better!!!! My duckets are on Ortiz, just like last time.

Comment

Working...
                      X