No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto-Ortiz Rematch is Heading To MGM Grand in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
    Damn. Ortiz won the first fight CLEARLY and people still picking Berto over him by a KO?

I got Ortiz winning again!
    Read my sig, Berto going to take it. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      Damn. Ortiz won the first fight CLEARLY and people still picking Berto over him by a KO?

I got Ortiz winning again!
      i was going wit ortiz the first time around, i hated how berto was acting cocky and ****. but i think after that a** whoopin he took he has a great deal of respect for ortiz that he didnt have in the first fight. if the money hasnt went to ortiz head then it should be another great fight. i just dont know if ortiz will be as hungry as he was the first time. i think its a pickem fight

Comment

No trilogy, Ortiz will KO this time .

Comment

What happened to the drug tests? Shouldn't Schaefer the anti-doping advocate place a drug test for this fight?

Comment

Ortiz wins again but by KO this time.

Comment

berto's corner will throw in the towel in this fight... ortiz is going to destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                Great Can't Wait Berto wins this time either by UD or KO

Cant wait to see Berto knocked out this time personally

Comment

damn, this is great news. let's hope a lot of people come to see this go down. only thing i'm still weird about is it being on showtime. i was looking forward to hearing hbo commentate this fight once again. can't wait for this. i hope ortiz can perform like he did in the first fight.

Comment

ortiz won the first fight pretty convincingly. berto will have to work his ass off if he wants to beat him. there's motivation for both - the winner will be in line to score another big fight for sure.

Comment

Ortiz wins again

Comment

Working...
                      X