Comments Thread For: Sturm: Pirog is The Toughest To Beat, Golovkin Overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's look at the facts

Martinez wanted to fight Sturm, Sturm declined

Martinez wanted to face Geale, Geale's promoter said he needed a few more fights.

Sergio Martinez is Chavez's MANDATORY but Chavez isn't "ready". Sulaiman changed his mind and said Rubio vs Lemeiux wasn't an eliminator, thus ****ing Rubio

that only leaves Pirog, but Pirog has done nothing to help his case. he stayed in Russia fighting bums instead of comming to the US and beating up Manfredo, which is what DiBella offer him. Pirog calls out Martinez but only wants to stay in Russia.

Sergio Martinez is the most avoided fighter in 2 divisons, 154 and 160.

Comment

someone fight pirog

Comment

I bet Sturm won't even fight JCJr tbh, smh :*******:

Comment

Golovkin ko's sturm.......that de la hoya fight was what, over a decade ago.

Comment

i agree, i'd love to see martinez vs either of these 3 guys (sturm, pirog, or golovkin). i doubt sturm leaves germany though and i'm not sure if golovkin is out of his promo deal. only leaves pirog and i think that fight should be made. even if it's not martinez right now, i think pirog deserves to have his fights shown on an american network like showtime or hbo. hopefully that geale unification bouts gets picked up by one of those networks.

golovkin beats sturm imo.

Comment

The cherry pickers Sturm and Martinez need to stop ducking the beasts from the east.

Eastern Europeans are taking over the middleweight division.

Dmitry Pirog, Gennady Golovkin, Grzegorz Proksa, Matvey Korobov, etc.

Comment

If Sturm really believes that Golovkin is overrated, then why hasn't he fought him? I mean, he's been his mandatory for around 2 years but hasn't even attempted to make the fight with him. In my opinion, both Pirog and Golovkin stop Sturm, but Golovkin's style (as long as he can tighten up his defense) would be a nightmare for Sturm who, as has been the case many times, doesn't like being constantly pressured. I'd say that Golovkin takes him out in 6 rounds unless the body shots take Sturm down earlier than that.

Comment

Golovkin would brutally KO Sturm.

Comment

Alright I heard from sturm s.martinez is a better match for him so put it in ink

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                      let's look at the facts

Martinez wanted to fight Sturm, Sturm declined

Martinez wanted to face Geale, Geale's promoter said he needed a few more fights.

Sergio Martinez is Chavez's MANDATORY but Chavez isn't "ready". Sulaiman changed his mind and said Rubio vs Lemeiux wasn't an eliminator, thus ****ing Rubio

that only leaves Pirog, but Pirog has done nothing to help his case. he stayed in Russia fighting bums instead of comming to the US and beating up Manfredo, which is what DiBella offer him. Pirog calls out Martinez but only wants to stay in Russia.

Sergio Martinez is the most avoided fighter in 2 divisons, 154 and 160.
                      This. I'm so sick of Sturm. He and Mundine are the worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X