No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    he cant cut the ring off, big deal, thats not not gtting respect ..he still fought like a warrior...floyd has good skills, but he still labelled a coward.....now, thats not getting respect....know the diffence homie
    Priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      I don't even know why you guys are even arguing with Puga. Dude is a die hard Manny Pacquiao fan......
      they argue with me becuase they think they have a chance of winning..you on the other hand has given up becuase you are tired of getting owned..........

Comment

• Hey leaduppercut!! Your wasting too much of your precious time here talking all nonsense. Get a life bro....seriously..

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
          Priceless
          put it on your sig...

Comment

• That's great if the fight happens!

Comment

an averaged puncher/defensive fighter KOING pac?....
              He got skooled by a 38 year old man brotha

Comment

• Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post

even if true, floyd aint no jmm...floyd aint got the offense of a jmm

Comment

• Originally posted by AlacranMX View Post

They're trying their hardest on trying to forget it.

Comment

Dude should seriously be banned from this boxingsite and every other for that matter. Floyd is the most accurate puncher/counter puncher in the sport of boxing. His connect rate per fight is off the charts. He toyed wth JMM, while Pac went life and death and still lost but got a gift. I think Floyd/Pac won't even be close. Floyd is going to have Roach stop him from beating up Pac.

Comment

What are you talking about? Floyd is a far more accurate puncher than JMM. JMM throws more combos but usually one or two punches will land if he throws a 5 punch combination. Floyd throws two punches and two will most likely land.

Comment

Working...
                      X