No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    The people your dealing with in here are subhuman , they just dont think how a normal person thinks , its amazing , I had no idea of the volume of deadbeats in this world until I joined some forums and got to converse with so many different people , the joint is full of sheep that are just gullible to the bone , its like a genetic *** up , rise of the *****s lol .
    yeah fa real. i dont understand how they believe the stuff they are spewing they either have to racist or just that blindly dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Tszyu was past prime by the time Floyd got to 140 and he had just been whooped by Hatton. Pac didn't fight Margo or Cotto until they had both had their asses whipped by someone else first! And to me those guys were never really that good to begin with.
      oh excuses, excuses....not everyone buys them as evident with floyd not getting respect...

Comment

• having skills and having balls are 2 diffrent things dumb dumb..they dont always go hand in hand as evident with floyd...lol[/QUOTE]

Like said you aint boxed you have no idea what it takes to step up , and I guess courage is a relative thing but if you rate Floyd a coward you yourself would be a mole that lives underground scared of his own shadow ..

Your just a hater kid , denial of truth staring you in the face just for hate , your nothing kid and you need a self reality check because your way of thinking is twisted and not normal .

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

Thanks for the laugh, you never fail in that department.
          youre welcome....i knew all you have are smilies for a comeback anyways....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            warriors are known for what they do and not what they say...talk is cheap , and thats what all floyd does...
            lol pacs done alot / and DOESNT HAVE MUCH TO SHOW FOR it

Comment

youre welcome....i knew all you have are smilies for a comeback anyways....
              Your responses consistently warrant them, baracuda. LOL at the definition of arrogant that you posted. I'm thinking about green k'in you for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hbonnie21 View Post
                lol pacs done alot / and DOESNT HAVE MUCH TO SHOW FOR it
                pac is way ahead of floyd whether he is done or not......my guess is that even if floyd mans up from now on to the last of the decade, he will never reach pac's status..

Comment

it's clear junior is a ****ing liar and a walking contradiction..." he just says things people want to hear"..remember him admittin that?....i want actions not talks from jr...
                  And Pacquiao doesn't? "Yea sure I'll fight Mayweather winner take all". At least Mayweather admitted that he was full of it in that instance, and clarified his position which is take the tests or no fight. The same position that he's had from the start. Pacquiao is the 1 who has changed positions more than a game of twister. Yet you don't hold him to task, it's all about hating Mayweather. You can't do any better?

Comment

pac is way ahead of floyd whether he is done or not......my guess is that even if floyd mans up from now on to the last of the decade, he will never reach pac's status..

With all that status, he just struggled with a 38 YEAR OLD LIGHTWEIGHT in the year 2011.

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      Your responses consistently warrant them, baracuda. LOL at the definition of arrogant that you posted. I'm thinking about green k'in you for it.
                      smilies or calling me baracuda, thats all you have....waiting for your green k...

Comment

Working...
                      X