No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by puga View Post
    lol...you think arrogance and courage are the same thing?...really?...
    Define both of these words and then you tell us how similar or different they are.

Comment

• Finally????let's all hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nesty View Post
        All we need to know about Mayweather.... now that he thinks we can surely win, he is willing to fight. If Pacquiao would have Brutally KO Marquez, this article would have been about PED's or some other excuse.
        Yeah that's why Floyd called Pac out 10 days before that fight. Floyd predicted the future, but covered his real prediction by saying Pacquiao will win. They're on to you Floyd.
        Last edited by -Kev-; 11-28-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• floyd is a woman beater, if that isn't enough proof of his cowardice *****ass, then I don't know what is

Comment

what?...cowards speak a lot too, they just dont back it up....floyd does'nt have a questionable mouth(talking tough), but he does have a questionable heart(actually backing up the talk).....you kids mix up arrogance to courage it seems..
            So Floyd is a coward but beat more champions at their "proper weight" but Manny is not? Your god was exposed just two weeks ago and you guys seem to have forgot already.

Comment

• I'm a Floyd fan and I'll say Manny isn't scared. Manny has never been scared to fight anyone. Floyd hasn't been scared either. These guys aren't scared to fight. They might get nervous and I have heard boxers say that but to actually get scared to get in the ring and fight is something boxers don't have. Yeah, they might want to protect their perfect record or they might have a promoter that is a greedy bastard but they aren't scared themselves and anyone that believes they are are idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                So Floyd is a coward but beat more champions at their "proper weight" but Manny is not? Your god was exposed just two weeks ago and you guys seem to have forgot already.
                why are you complaining about perceptions of fighters, they are not baseless...floyd is known to avoid challeneges, pac is known to be a warrior....until floyd proves otherwise, all you can do is accept or atleat get with the program....

Comment

what?...cowards speak a lot too, they just dont back it up....floyd does'nt have a questionable mouth(talking tough), but he does have a questionable heart(actually backing up the talk).....you kids mix up arrogance to courage it seems..
                  really how is his heart questionable? i hear him say hes gonna whip so n so ass and he does. with ease i dont get it. throughout his career he has fought and beat champions for their belt and THEIR WEIGHT. he did something pac could also never do PAY OUT HIS CONTRACT AND LEAVE BOB ARUM. and start promoting his own fights. HEART man

Comment

thats a big myth...fear is a human emotion, boxers are human....common sense really..
                    And your an idiot that has never boxed , its a learned skill and when you are proficient enough to compete at the elite level , your not scared , fear is about the unknown if you truly understand the reality you might be anxious or nervous as thats the real human emotion in that situation , fear dont come into it , but you need live a bit more to understand that kid .

Keep on with your scaredy cat childs syndrome , the fact is Manny is ducking Floyd because the loss is huge in many areas other than boxing , thats why they duck it so hard , nothing to do with fear its politics and money and legacy and his life outside of boxing , loosing to Floyd is a gigantic loss for Manny .

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                      Define both of these words and then you tell us how similar or different they are.
                      arrogance= talking highly of oneself without actions

courage = doint it without needing to talk

you kids realy have it mixed up...

Comment

Working...
                      X