No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I'm Ready To Sign Pacquiao Contract Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    SO now floyd is clairvoyant and knew manny would refuse to fight becuase of OST. That makes sense to you?

SO what if he is uncomfortable? That doesn't mean you don't sign for the fight it means you suck it up and fight because your opponent agreed to things he may be uncomfortable with.

No more excuses, manny.
    He knew Pacquiao had problems with blood being taken, so therfore he knew that numerous blood tests would be a problem for Pacquiao.

That is the real reason why Floyd demanded blood test, because he knew Pacquiao would not accept, and even if he did he would feel weakened. A great way out of the fight for Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Point Maid View Post
      You speak the Truth.

Suddenly, courage finds Floyd. He should've said this two years ago when Pac was at his peak. Where was he when Pac was demolishing great upon great? Oh yes, hiding behind the PED issue and or taking "vacations".

Pac fans want to thank Marquez for making Manny look mortal. Now Floyd's head is served on a silver platter.
      When did this occur?

Comment

• pacquiao: talk to my promoter bob arum
        bob arum: MAYWEATHER DON'T WANT TO FIGHT. HE'S SCARED
        mayweather: let's sign the fight
        pacquiao: talk to my promoter bob arum arum
        bob arum: MAYWEATHER IS SCARED OF HIS RIGHT HAND.
        mayweather: if you the best take the test
        pacquiao: my promoter arum
        Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: I FEAR NO ONE!
        bob arum: he's a chicken
        pacquiao: talk to arum my promoter arum
        mayweather: we gettin that cash we gettin that money floyd money may-weather floyd money may-weather

Comment

• Can't believe so many people put so much faith in what Floyd says.

Who remember's:

Pacquiao is next.

Then;

I was only saying that, because that's what the fans wanted to hear

Trick me once, shame on you.
          Trick me twice, shame on me.

Shame on a lot of you for being tricked by Floyd so many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchmehard
            Only nigg*s and *****s are gullible enough to believe Floyd about signing contract with a Pacquiao fight. I thought he is now in Vacation mode?

Floyd is more gullible than anyone's mom and is a liar like his former Daddy Arum. Believe him and you are as a fool as he is.

No one in the boxing world is believable anymore. They are playing us like we are some patients in a mental institution.

By the way what happened to the "Take the Test" and the "Clean UP the Sport" campaign **** this coward was always babbling about?
            Pacquiao stated he had no problem with the test remember???. This was actually part of an interview from fighthype which Floyd stated " you aint got no problem with the testing etc. then lets fight" Basically in a nutshell. Boxingscene is making this seem like a different interview but its all from the same interview....

So if manny was telling the truth then they should be ready to sign wouldnt you think???? LMAO.....

Floyd is gonna kill manny's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nesty View Post
              All we need to know about Mayweather.... now that he thinks we can surely win, he is willing to fight. If Pacquiao would have Brutally KO Marquez, this article would have been about PED's or some other excuse.
              Floyd set the May 5th date before the fight with Marquez.

Comment

• If this fight gets made this time around im convinced Pac vs Marquez 3 was intended to lure Floyd into fighting

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                  If this fight gets made this time around im convinced Pac vs Marquez 3 was intended to lure Floyd into fighting

Just like Pacquiao vs Mosley Skip Bayless

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    look what i found:

Still want to intentionally act like an idiot and maintain you haven't seen this vid?????
                    Why is no one responding to this video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Point Maid View Post
                      You speak the Truth.

Suddenly, courage finds Floyd. He should've said this two years ago when Pac was at his peak. Where was he when Pac was demolishing great upon great? Oh yes, hiding behind the PED issue and or taking "vacations".

Pac fans want to thank Marquez for making Manny look mortal
                      . Now Floyd's head is served on a silver platter.

Comment

Working...
                      X