• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some serious butt hurt in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      Prove it then.
      Errr.... it was on TV, broadcast, and more than likely reported in the press.

Did you think that was a home movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Pacquiao had blood taken the day before the fight, because they had lost the sample from the medical. He said in and interview that it made him weak and lacked power because of it.

It is also seen in 24/7 Pacquiao Hatton, Pacquiao feeling uncomfortable when blood is taking and have the day of training because of it.

Either way, team Mayweather knew Pacquiao does not like having blood tests. And that is the point.
        He also said he lost because he had on the wrong gloves or wrong socks. You know, more excuses.

And when he fought Clottey he had his blood taken about 19 days out and still trained harder THAT SAME DAY HIS BLOOD WAS TAKEN, with NO PROBLEM. So really, shut up with the excuses.

Comment

• May 16th 2011: Mayweather Jr says he's ready for Pacquiao, Waiting for Manny to sign contract
          On Sunday, Floyd Mayweather Jr. put another twist on the saga with Manny Pacquiao as he publicly declared that he's just waiting on Manny to sign the contract. Floyd says he's "been ready" to fight and even had a new outfit made for their historic encounter. The undefeated boxer stated that as soon as Manny takes the tests and sings the contract they will fight. According to Fighthype.com, Mayweather Jr. made the following comments:

"I thought we were going to fight. I already had my gear ready. Once again they said I was duckin' and dodgin' and I was scared. We been ready for the fight. We been waiting for the fight. I thought the fight was made. I'm just waiting".

Mayweather Jr. is convinced that the negotiations were settled as he claimed last week to have signed the contract for a fight with Paquiao. However, he hasn't publicly stated what the details of the contract were. It's easy to sign a contract if it's in his favor. Floyd declared that he will show the fans the contract in the near future.

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...n-the-contract

Got your boxing pantsies ready Floyd? Or are they full of **** already?
          And where's that contract?

Comment

• Now he is ready, after seeing that Pac-man can be beat. I hope this fight doesn't happen and if it does...well I hope manny ****s him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Oh, that broken eardrum? Even Floydhype.com has references for that. That's common knowledge. Look it up, brother.

;-)
              Now that I think about it, that excuse doesn't even matter. BECAUSE he STILL fought Clottey in March of 2010. The SAME time that he would have fought Mayweather had he not run with his tail tucked over drug testing.

Comment

• There isn't anything valid that can be said against Mayweather here. He is calling out Pacquiao so hard right now, like he has several times before.

It makes sense if Pacquiao can't sign right away, because of the whole arum situation that's been floating around the past week and a half but Pacquiao can't back down now. The ball is in his court now.

Come on Pacquiao!

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  He also said he lost because he had on the wrong gloves or wrong socks. You know, more excuses.

And when he fought Clottey he had his blood taken about 19 days out and still trained harder THAT SAME DAY HIS BLOOD WAS TAKEN, with NO PROBLEM. So really, shut up with the excuses.
                  And I'm sure if Floyd would have demanded Pacquiao should wear Winning gloves Pacquiao would walk away and would have every right too as well.

Floyd needed an excuse he could sell to the public and he found one, luckily for him the public are gullible.

I knew even before blood tests came out, that Floyd will look for an excuse to get out of the fight with Pacquiao.

People should not be fooled by Floyd's latest statement.

Comment

Errr.... it was on TV, broadcast, and more than likely reported in the press.

Did you think that was a home movie.
                    What TV station? Did YOU see it when it was reported?

Comment

And I'm sure if Floyd would have demanded Pacquiao should wear Winning gloves Pacquiao would walk away and would have every right too as well.

Floyd needed an excuse he could sell to the public and he found one, luckily for him the public are gullible.

I knew even before blood tests came out, that Floyd will look for an excuse to get out of the fight with Pacquiao.

People should not be fooled by Floyd's latest statement.
                      This post reminds me why I usually ignore you.

Comment

Working...
                      X