Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez Pounds Kermit Cinton in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cintron is no longer on top he should retire soon.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
      THIS GUY "Saul" IS THE REAL DEAL. And just what I have said all along about loser bum Sergio Martinez who only made a draw with this bum kermit the frog.
      Saul woulde knock Sergio mouth closed into retirement !!!!!!!!!!!!
      Canelo¿The real deal? 1st of all Canelo was dead tired after ONLY 5 rounds.. & 2nd take a good look at Canelo's record & u will find a bunch of TOMATO CANS, WAY SMALLER FIGHTERS & WASHED UP HAS BEEN'S(Like the Cintrón of now a days).Canelo has NOT fought a prime TOP NOTCH fighter..Now take a look at Sergio Martinez's record & u'll find the total CONTRAST..& to clear things up, when Martinez fought Cintrón, Cintrón was NOT the washed up fighter he is today(remember after that fight Cintrón beat then undefeated prospect Alfredo Angulo & for the 4 rounds the fight lasted he pounded Williams with some good shots) & in that fight against Martinez, Martinez knocked Cintrón down with a straight left to the head in the 7th & while Cintrón was down he was claiming it was from a head but & the ref still counted Cintrón out & after some arguing from Cintrón's corner some how the fight continued & Martinez still dominated, but somehow 2 judges had it a draw(& 1 rightfully for Martinez)..Right now Martinez WILL ANNIHILATE Canelo & Chavez Jr..Neither 1 of them have anything for Martinez..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Can you name a real challenger that will fight him?

Not who you think will fight him but who really wants to fight him.
        James mofo Kirkland...all day!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Can you name a real challenger that will fight him?

Not who you think will fight him but who really wants to fight him.
          Cotto or Marg will take that easy pay day. Molina is screaming for a fight like that. Lara too. Others as well.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
            Alvarez looks like he has big ass thigh muscles.
            The better to destroy JMW's with.

Canelo can compete with any 154 fighter in the world.

Molina should be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
              Cotto or Marg will take that easy pay day. Molina is screaming for a fight like that. Lara too. Others as well.
              Nothing easy about taking a beating.

Comment

Is that arena at high altitude? I really don't know, but if it was I can see why he looked so tired. You have to train at high altitude to fight at a high altitude, cuz it takes all the wind outta you... I'm not mad at Cintron

Comment

get him in there with Kirkland, thatd be a good test.

Either one could get KOd

Comment

Altitude in Mexico City is ****ed up for sure, I want to see alvarez vs lara, molina or kirkland, hell throw Mayorga in there for teh lulz

Comment

Working...
                    X