Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
    no problem for floyd... he is already working hard to earn that money by fighting guerero and morales on feb and may 2012...
    I haven't see that announced yet in BoxingScene...have you? I know that he is "rumoured" to have said that he's booking the MGM for May for "the biggest fight there is", but I've seen no confirmation of this. I hardly think that a completely worn out Morales who is not even a shadow of his former self, would qualify.............

He's going to get hurt if he doesn't quit the ring. I saw his last fight and believe it or not, I didn't recognise him in the ring, and was wondering who this overslow, lethargic, very ordinary figher was. I heard the name Morales, but didn't match it with THE Morales, until he was coming out of the ring and I saw his face clearly. I was shocked, and I mean it. All he has is the capacity to take punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Truth is, Floyd can make this lawsuit disappear by simply making an official public apology, just like Hoya and Schaefer. But Floyd is too proud and arrogant to do that. Meanwhile, he's spending millions of dollars on lawyers' fees. I suspect these lawyers of his advise him not to settle out of court. Why would they? Money is raining all over them without even doing anything. In effect, Floyd is being suckered and it seems that he doesn't mind.
      I'd bet it wouldn't disappear. It was too egregious and continuous to be taken as just an ordinary smear, so common in boxing. I wouldn't be surprised if the prosecution also produced a few thousand bocing site posts from the imbeciles to show how far it spread, as wll as the REA evidence they have, along with a ery detailed list of damage caused.

You can be sure they have it well documented. MannyP's lawyers are not ambulance chasers or shysters but the top of the heap kind.

Comment

it's a "doing what u gotta do" move. . . you can't just go around saying professional athletes are on steroids without ANY PROOF whatsoever. . . shyt, we have seen teh results of it on boxingscene. . . idiots, haters, and excuse makers will EAT THAT SHYT up. . . and spread it. . . if a man won't act like a man and either not gossip, fight, or just come to you as a man and apologize and talk to you, then you gotta resort to the courts. . . courts should be a LAST RESORT. . . but they serve a necessary purpose - to serve justice on men with female like traits.

Comment

Manny should take himself to court for slandering himself by raising everybodys suspicion on possibly being on roids by his numerous idiotic, and ridiculous excuses to not be tested. Nobody really cared or thought it was a big deal of Floyd's request for special testing until Manny made it a big deal when he refused like a b!tch at the last minute cause Manny knew he was signing up for some major schooling. You *******'s forget how you were mocking Floyd for asking for such test after Roach was gloating how testing was not an issue and even went as far to say that they had accepted and that Floyd ran away. Remember "Anytime,anywhere". You fu(ken Packlas were all over that **** until Pac refused and all of a sudden you b!tches weren't laughing then. Absolute worst pathetic sour graping b!tcha$$ fans in history. Thank goodness ******* nation is coming to an end......

Comment

Refusing to take the test doesn't mean guilt, homie. Especially now, after three years, evidence hasn't surfaced. Don't you at least consider changing you stance? If the guy was proven to be roiding then your sentiments are understandable. Man, zero evidence after those years and you're still yapping and singing the same tune? There must be something major wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Manny should take himself to court for slandering himself by raising everybodys suspicion on possibly being on roids by his numerous idiotic, and ridiculous excuses to not be tested. Nobody really cared or thought it was a big deal of Floyd's request for special testing until Manny made it a big deal when he refused like a b!tch at the last minute cause Manny knew he was signing up for some major schooling. You *******'s forget how you were mocking Floyd for asking for such test after Roach was gloating how testing was not an issue and even went as far to say that they had accepted and that Floyd ran away. Remember "Anytime,anywhere". You fu(ken Packlas were all over that **** until Pac refused and all of a sudden you b!tches weren't laughing then. Absolute worst pathetic sour graping b!tcha$$ fans in history. Thank goodness ******* nation is coming to an end......

******* nation ain't going nowhere son! PACSMASH continues to win and force mayweather into a corner. . . he's still giong to back out of the fight by acting like "he makes the offers" and "he is the A-side opponent". . .

mayweather gossiped like a female, now he must pay the price like a female. . . lol it's going to be hilarious seeing a multi-million dollar judgement levied against him. . . and even more hilarious when he either has to fight pacquiao and lose, or continue to duck

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Refusing to take the test doesn't mean guilt, homie. Especially now, after three years, evidence hasn't surfaced. Don't you at least consider changing you stance? If the guy was proven to be roiding then your sentiments are understandable. Man, zero evidence after those years and you're still yapping and singing the same tune? There must be something major wrong with you.
                In the real world it does "homie" especially when your excuses changes as to why you refusing. Its common sense dude. I understand this is not proof, but Pac actions on testing is more slandering to his image then by someone simply implying that their suspicious of him roiding. Pac made the aligation more credible by acting guilty..

"I wasn't worried about the test, and I knew a refusal would be taken as evidence of guilt. "
                -Evander Holyfield
                Last edited by littlemac; 11-26-2011, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Classy, let Floyd Jr. talk to a judge. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    ******* nation ain't going nowhere son! PACSMASH continues to win and force mayweather into a corner. . . he's still giong to back out of the fight by acting like "he makes the offers" and "he is the A-side opponent". . .

mayweather gossiped like a female, now he must pay the price like a female. . . lol it's going to be hilarious seeing a multi-million dollar judgement levied against him. . . and even more hilarious when he either has to fight pacquiao and lose, or continue to duck
                    I understand your invested emotions into a fraud is not making the returns you were con to think you were getting which is causing much pain in you for you to want to accept. I will pray for you......

Comment

its the right move.

its not as if pacquiao filed the lawsuit on the first time the mayweather clan accused him of cheating. there was a period were pacquiao was taking it and was brought up to their negotiation which is one reason why the fight didn't take place.

i find it disgusting that the ts and the rest of the floyd internet army defends the blatant smear campaign against pacquiao and calling pacquiao's move to take legal action is a biitch move.

ya'll know what a biiiitch move is? telling a make a wish kid you're going on vacation when he asked you to fight your biggest threat

Comment

Working...
                      X