Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao filing a defamation lawsuit directed at Mayweather: B!tch move or classy mov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Why not take a simple test and prove it with a negative result and shut Floyd up in the ring like a real fighter would do , he would kill 2 birds with one stone , unless he has something to hide !! , Floyd has never said he was on something he has only hinted he could be , big difference in law , the whole deal was to duck the fight and duck the test .

Manny and Arum used this feeble litigation to duck the fight , its obvious ! Floyd dont even turn up at court because its a joke and it will fizzle away to nothing over time , like Oscars out of court apology , lol the apology that was never an apology lol ,,,, its all bull****
    With your imagination you should be on the Mayweather legal defence team. You'd be a shoo-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
      Manny the puppy and his owner Bob Arum may be afraid to fight Floyd in the ring but at least they can fight him outside of the ring, in court! Cowards.
      You seem to love Mayweather so much, so why not let your affection for thugs allow you to contribute to his legal defence fund.....Eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Pactards GTFO View Post
        Manny the puppy and his owner Bob Arum may be afraid to fight Floyd in the ring but at least they can fight him outside of the ring, in court! Cowards.
        so what if you r right
        i dont think u r
        but so what if u r...
        big deal...
        does that put food on your table
        or put money in ur account???

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I MUST say I couldn't have said it better myself. And I have said a LOT about this particular thug attempt to ruin the reputation of a hitherto blameless public figure, and desroy his opportuity for very lucrative endorsements. I suggested when the suit was originally filed that it might cost Mayweather and Co. up to $100 mill in unstated damages. The legal fees he'll have to pay (both sides) will run to about $15-20 mill alone.

This is a big case and there undoubtedly be dozens of witnesses.
          no problem for floyd... he is already working hard to earn that money by fighting guerero and morales on feb and may 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
            so what if you r right
            i dont think u r
            but so what if u r...
            big deal...
            does that put food on your table
            or put money in ur account???
            lol what??

Comment

Truth is, Floyd can make this lawsuit disappear by simply making an official public apology, just like Hoya and Schaefer. But Floyd is too proud and arrogant to do that. Meanwhile, he's spending millions of dollars on lawyers' fees. I suspect these lawyers of his advise him not to settle out of court. Why would they? Money is raining all over them without even doing anything. In effect, Floyd is being suckered and it seems that he doesn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Truth is, Floyd can make this lawsuit disappear by simply making an official public apology, just like Hoya and Schaefer. But Floyd is too proud and arrogant to do that. Meanwhile, he's spending millions of dollars on lawyers' fees. I suspect these lawyers of his advise him not to settle out of court. Why would they? Money is raining all over them without even doing anything. In effect, Floyd is being suckered and it seems that he doesn't mind.
                Same could be said for Mayweather

Comment

i knew pac was on roids when he filed this lawsuit

they always do that ****

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    i can understand if it was just a few shots here and there , that is the nature of the sport !!!! If i was to call you a steroid user without any proof and potentially mess up you endorsements or sponsorship taking money out of your kids pockets and family pocket what would you do !!!!!!
                    what has manny loss??? Because of mayweather, name x1 endorsement that he lost......

Case ****in' closed......

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      Care to show that public apology ? the one where they apologize that people took them the wrong way lol ,,,, its all a big joke , money could not buy the publicity all this bull**** has got , and you kids lap it up like your dying off thirst .

Comment

Working...
                      X