Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather by 8rd TKO after a resounding a$$ whupping. If Guerrero comes out trying to touch gloves at the opeing bell then I'd say Mayeather by 1rst round KO.

Comment

outside of Pacquiao.. the only fights I want to see Mayweather in is Martinez or maybe Khan.

Martinez seems like the biggest challenge for Mayweather and I think it's a fight Mayweather haters will pay to see it because is a crediatble threat.

Amir Khan is a creditable threat too but I think Khan has some unfinished business with Prescott and Maidana. he needs to erase the Prescott loss and beat Maidana again because the 1st fight was so close.

other then that

Canelo has no chance whatsoever. it's just a payday

Morales gets mauled, why is he even being mentioned?

Cotto, I like it but Pacquaio already KOed the guy. No pinoy leftovers for Money May.

Bradley, with Top Rank... enough said

Maybe Berto if he wins but Haymon doesn't like his guys fighting each other.

Honestly Martinez at 154 with a 164 weight cap would be the best fight for Mayweather. the haters would eat it up and no could say any BS about Martinez being weight drained. he was only 165 for Barker on fight night.

that's the fight for greatness

Comment

I've never seen a fighter try and sell himself so hard for a fight.

He has a very weak case.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          I've never seen a fighter try and sell himself so hard for a fight.

He has a very weak case.

i know right. he should do it in the ring. he was on HBO blasting Escubedo but as soon as he knew he had the fight on points he went into cruise mode and let Escubedo get back into the fight. Guerrero needs to finish guys like that off. winning isnt always enough

Comment

Emmanuel Steward has it a pick em fight. I think its fair to say he knows what he's talking about. No one on this panel thinks Mayweather would blow out Guerrero. Ghost would be coming to fight.

Mayweather vs. Guerrero Experts give their take
            http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ir-take--46143

Comment

Your smoking crack if you think a non-puncher like Mayweather would KO Ghost in one round

Comment

I'd love to see Guerrero fight Mayweather. If we just want him to fight the big names then Mayweather will only fight once a year in BS shows like Ortiz. I would much rather he fight a few guerreros as long as he fought 3 times or more a year with maybe a big name in between.

Comment

Who has Canelo fought to deserve a Mayweather Fight?

Alfonso Gomez
                  Ryan Rhodes
                  Matthew Hatton
                  Lovemore Ndou
                  Carlos Manuel Baldomir

You dont know boxing. Styles make fights dingbat. Ghost has the skill to fight anyone and beat them

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero continues to push for a 2012 showdown with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Guerrero is currently rehabbing a shoulder injury and ready to get back in the ring as soon as possible. Mayweather already has a scheduled date of May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but no opponent has been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Have some pride Guerrero.

Horrible horrible fight.

Comment

Can't blame him for going for the money. I would be surprised if they gave Guerrero the fight but I would definitely buy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X