Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerrero is a joke i used to like the guy but hes just desperate for the paycheck, this clown pulled out of maidana fight and i dont see him trying for the fight now

Comment

dont hide behind wait

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero continues to push for a 2012 showdown with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Guerrero is currently rehabbing a shoulder injury and ready to get back in the ring as soon as possible. Mayweather already has a scheduled date of May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, but no opponent has been finalized.

[Click Here To Read More]

This guy needs to move up to 47 first b4 callin out floyd. If u got the skills to beat floyd then that puts u ahead of everybody at 47, so move up to 47 beat somebody at 47 and then call floyd out cuz after floyd ko's u everybody will say...aww floyd beat up a lightweight... Bottom line Stop hidin behind 135, move up to 47, defeat a good fighter, then start talkin crap...
      Last edited by DeeJay23; 11-25-2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: Y

Comment

Stfu! Who hv u fought u deserve a shot at Floyd! U say u had all time punch output against Malcom Klassen at almost 1300 punches. Floyd is not Klassen u idiot! Idc if u had 3000 punches, against Floyd the greatest defensive counterpuncher possibly ever, if u make any mistakes ur gna pay! Pls dont compare the scrubs u fought too Floyd! U beat Katsidis, and I respect Kat hes solid fighter! U fought 50 yr old Cassamayor! And does that qualify u to fight against Floyd! Go have few tune ups against Berto, Ortits or even Khan since hes moving up! Floyd? Ur a good lil fighter! But U are seriously delirious man! Annoys me that just cuz guys think theyre young lions they can beat anyone at anytime! Its like playing basketball when u play against a better team u step up ur game if u play against scrubs ur game declines! U fight bums! Ur gna never elevate ur game! Having a perfect record doesnt qualify u as a great boxer if u fought tomatoe cans! Gtfoh!

Comment

Guerrero smacks Mayweather around pretty good...Mayweather wins on the cards though..controversial decision.

Comment

daud yordan...........

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
              daud yordan...........
              Dude just got his arse beat by John.....he doesn't mean anything in the scheme of things except being the cause of a massive cut over Guerrero's eye.

Comment

And, if any of these three guys feel differently or disrespected, we can get it on. We all have the same promoter, so it shouldn't be hard to make a fight. I'd love to put a stop to the British Con- games.
                lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Dude just got his arse beat by John.....he doesn't mean anything in the scheme of things except being the cause of a massive cut over Guerrero's eye.
                  wasn't really that bad. . . not compared to cotto's cut in the clottey fight, or wolak's eye, etc. . .

guerrero obviously quit like alexander. . . he knew by complaining to the ref about not being able to see, the ref would stop the fight. . . even the ref was like "really"? and just kinda shrugged and waived the fight off. . .

i like guerrero, mainly becuase of his backstory with his wife having cancer and standing by her. . .

the stench of him quitting is gradually starting to go away, but he's got A LOT more to prove before a fight with floyd is believable enough to sell. . .

lol, also, can't believe nobody else pointed out his lie about the compubox. . . margarito set the record against clottey by throwing 1600 plus pounches. . . also, against klassen guerrero barely landed 20% of his punches. . . and klassen won like 3-5 rounds on various cards. . .

Comment

maybe if Guerrero had fought some at 126, 130, 135 or 140. Honestly Guerrero hasn't really faced any top guys in any of those weight classes.

he did fight Salido and lost and 126 but Salido was dopping so that was over ruled. he fought Katsidis at 135 and Katsidis almost had him until the ref, Sergio Mora, saved his a$$ and started taking points from kats, thus stopping Kats from going to the body.

other then that has he done? what has he done to impress? with his skill level he should be blowing guys out but he doesn't. he does enough to win the fight on points and then just calls it a night, just look at his fight with Escubedo.

he doesn't deserve a fight with Mayweather. winning is one thing but you have to impress while doing it and Guerrero just doesn't deliever.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      wasn't really that bad. . . not compared to cotto's cut in the clottey fight, or wolak's eye, etc. . .

guerrero obviously quit like alexander. . . he knew by complaining to the ref about not being able to see, the ref would stop the fight. . . even the ref was like "really"? and just kinda shrugged and waived the fight off. . .

i like guerrero, mainly becuase of his backstory with his wife having cancer and standing by her. . .

the stench of him quitting is gradually starting to go away, but he's got A LOT more to prove before a fight with floyd is believable enough to sell. . .

lol, also, can't believe nobody else pointed out his lie about the compubox. . . margarito set the record against clottey by throwing 1600 plus pounches. . . also, against klassen guerrero barely landed 20% of his punches. . . and klassen won like 3-5 rounds on various cards. . .
                      I want to see Guerrero fight Maidana...he has real skill and I believe he can achieve great things

Comment

Working...
                      X