Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Cotto- Margarito............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
    Judah pushing Cotto's head down and hopping up trying to catch that rib smasher on his knee caps.

Had that been Chavez Sr throwing his 15th lowblow in every fight, you would be sippin Coronas with red eyes telling me that was right on the belt!

Sit your taco-bending ass down already. Bazooka? Nah more like a shoe thrower.
    I told you the same thing with Mares/Agbeko. That Agbeko was pulling Mares' head down on several occations which lead to some low blows and you and many other Cotto fans didn't want to hear it and kept talking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Nope. Dont wish I was Mexican.

I wish I was Puerto Rican so i could learn how to pluck my eyebrows and quit in fights.
      Refresh my memory... In what round did Cotto quit against Jennings? Also... do you recall if Cotto had his brows groomed for the Jennings fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
        I told you the same thing with Mares/Agbeko. That Agbeko was pulling Mares' head down on several occations which lead to some low blows and you and many other Cotto fans didn't want to hear it and kept talking shit.
        You and I never discussed Mares Agbeko fight. I would have agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Nope. Dont wish I was Mexican.

I wish I was Puerto Rican so i could learn how to pluck my eyebrows and quit in fights.
          The land of the hype jobs. Carl Froch is your only good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            So if Cotto beats Margarito, will they fight a 3rd time?
            You know Bob. He's gonna want to make a trilogy, say something like "they're tied now, 1-1, trilogy must happen". PR and Mex fans would all go crazy for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              The land of the hype jobs. Carl Froch is your only good fighter
              Carl Froch at this point is better than any current PR boxer. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Carl Froch at this point is better than any current PR boxer. That's just my opinion though.
                This opinion comming from you is no suprise. Froch maybe one of the top fighters out there. One thing for sure there is not a mexican fighter out there right now that can beat him

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  This opinion comming from you is no suprise. Froch maybe one of the top fighters out there. One thing for sure there is not a mexican fighter out there right now that can beat him
                  Marquez to me is better than Froch. I'm pretty sure many people would agree with me that are non Mexican. If this was Cotto/Calderon in their prime and Froch's prime then I would go with Cotto and maybe Calderon. Just saying bro.

Comment

Yeah but nowhere near Margarito and his wraps right?

Comment

Marquez to me is better than Froch. I'm pretty sure many people would agree with me that are non Mexican. If this was Cotto/Calderon in their prime and Froch's prime then I would go with Cotto and maybe Calderon. Just saying bro.
                      You mean Marquez who got owned by Floyd?

Or the Marquez who lost to Manny recently?

Comment

Working...
                      X