Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    JMM maybe should have stayed under Golden Boy

I honestly wonder what would have happened
    Nothing would of happened..he knew the only way to get a fight with pacquiao was if he signs with top rank.

Comment

Maybe Ariza needs to pop Koncz's again.

Comment

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
        although I previously put alot of blame on floyd, it cudnt be more obvious that arfum is syoppn the mega fight from happening. Pac needs to setp up and say MAKE THE FIGHT WIT FLOYD! if he doesnt then blame goes to Manny to!
        I would give you props, but you needed someone to paint you a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          This will be avoided.
          Not by me

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            That's what I would never understand about these *******s. Fighthype IS NOT biased towards Floyd. They get interviews from Floyd AND Manny. If they actually read the letters section, Ben Thompson WANTS more material from Pacquiao but because of logistical problems he can't. The only time he can get news from Manny is to speak to him close to a fight, when he's in LA, or someone from his team (i.e. Ariza or Roach).

Fighthype is THE BEST boxing site in the world!!!!!!! Mad props to my man Ben Thompson on the fantastic job he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Maybe Ariza needs to pop Koncz's again.
              As a Pacfan, I would like that to happen ,again, again, and again.......

Comment

You guys have to be the most idiotic people on the planet. I thought Pacquiao won the fight with marquez. I thought it was close but I thought he won. But even if he lost all the sudden he's a bum? Really?...

Comment

Originally posted by Rok4 View Post
                  You guys have to be the most idiotic people on the planet. I thought Pacquiao won the fight with marquez. I thought it was close but I thought he won. But even if he lost all the sudden he's a bum? Really?...
                  no one cares about that right now..we're here all to **** on bob arum lol

Comment

Pac hast to do something about it..he needs to say fu** you to bob arum and make this fight happen..

Comment

Team Pac are geniuses. They are putting all this out to make it seem like it ain't floyds fault but in reality it is. Floyd doesn't even really have a problem with Bob arum, its all a front and yall dumbasses fell for it. If he did do you think he would be hugging and smilling with him at the superbowl? No way in hell.

And its not like floyd is active most of the time. He takes years off at a time. Its Arums job to find Pac the biggest payday available at this stage of Pac's career. And before the Marquez fight even happened, Pac was already the highest paid athlete in the world for just a 36 minute fight.

Again, this is all a ploy by team Pac to lure floyd in and its working brillantly cuz fighthype is probably the only boxing website he reads and Ben will call him and tell him to stop ducking and dodging.

Comment

Working...
                      X