Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          JMM maybe should have stayed under Golden Boy

I honestly wonder what would have happened
          He would not have gotten the 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Props to Boxingscene for instantly putting this article up seconds it first become available.

*Sarcasm*
            wt do u mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Oh I know that just saying what would have happened with the judges on the fight

When you look back, he shoulda knew he was going to lose regardless going under the devil

Comment

Konz is obviously a Top Rank employee and Evil Bob's pet snake. Ariza sure likes to cry in public.

Comment

although I previously put alot of blame on floyd, it cudnt be more obvious that arfum is syoppn the mega fight from happening. Pac needs to setp up and say MAKE THE FIGHT WIT FLOYD! if he doesnt then blame goes to Manny to!

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                    Blob Arum is pure scum and a cancer to the sport. Manny is a stupid man to have given his career to that crooked piece of feces
                    Maybe you are right but think about it, without Top Rank's excellent matchmaking, would Pacquiao even be where he is right now? I hate Bob Arum for getting in the way of the big fight, but let's face it, Manny is where he's at cause of Bob. Without the great matchmaking, forget the titles in 8 weight classes and the image of invincibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      jmm definitely wudnt have gottn the fight. Last year wen evryone wanted the 3rd fight wen arum was too busy makin misnatches with Margarito and Mosely, arum said jmm cant compete at weltrweight, and he needs to prove than he can compete at a higher weight by fightin Berto or bradley. then his contract is up with goldn boy, and POOF! he is a great opponent 4 manny.

I wanna get the cotto-margarito card, as its a great fight and a great card but honestly dont wanna pit 1 f***en cent in arums pocket

Comment

Working...
                      X