No announcement yet.

Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Funny thing is about your comments is Bradley beating old has beens...Khan has fought Paulie M Judah and MAB,some can argue all three were has beens when he fought umm..You only have Casa to fall back on,who was the other has been??
    So you compare Judah, a champion at 140 as well as 2 guys in the top 10 (McCloskey/Paulie) to a 40 year old stoned lightweight whos never even fought at 140 in his life?

Comment

Funny thing is about your comments is Bradley beating old has beens...Khan has fought Paulie M Judah and MAB,some can argue all three were has beens when he fought umm..You only have Casa to fall back on,who was the other has been??
      MAB was the second fight after the Prescott defeat. I don't see that as a good win on his record as MAB was past it, but it was a comeback fight.

Judah had a belt and was coming off 5 wins including Matthysse who was unbeaten when they fought. He was 33, not exactly in his 40's..

Malignaggi was 29. I've never particularly rated him but he beat him in his home town NYC. Put on a good performance.

Bradley's resume is good but why is he going backwards by fighting a has-been in Casa? That is the way he is going as he is scared to fight anyone who will put his chances of fighting Pac/May in danger. He should be fighting the likes of Maidana/Matthysse/Kotelnik etc if he won't fight Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Rome is a proper loyal Bradley fan!
        No hes just a relentless ******

Comment

Why is this guy talking about MAB? That fight was at lightweight like 5 years ago when Khan was still basically a prospect!!

Comment

Even if everything you said was true (which its not,your a deluded nuthugger) it still doesnt justify Bradley ducking Khan in the most blatant fashion,i used too support timmy but i wont support suck shameful running scared,its a disgrace to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              Edner cherry (who had already lost to paulie) Nate Campbell.

Paulie and zab were coming off winning streaks and good wins in the same weigh class.
              Cherry may not have been that good,but Cherry was not a has been at that point..Nate Campbell??Nate Campbell was the unified Champion at LW before Bradley beat him??How was he a has been??

Paulie had just beat a LW,and looked like **** just before his two fights with a LW by getting beat from post to post by Hatton..Judah(this is not to take anything away from Khan because I give him credit for this win)was thought to not have it anymore..Go and look at the old Khan Judah threads and see that most felt Judah was all washed up bro...Cherry may not have been good but he was not a has been(more like a never was)and Campbell was more accomplish then Khan and Bradley when he fought Timmy so I can't agree that Campbell was a has been or washed up...

Comment

what else does top rank even have for bradley right now if pac falls through? gbp has practically all good names in that div right now.

here's what top rank has:
                http://www.toprank.com/Fighters.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23700

mike alvarado/jose benavidez???

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  So you compare Judah, a champion at 140 as well as 2 guys in the top 10 (McCloskey/Paulie) to a 40 year old stoned lightweight whos never even fought at 140 in his life?

LOL no I'm comparing fighters that are has beens and washed up,most felt Judah was(not me)and Paulie M come on he was not the same fighter he once was esp after the brutal beating he took at the hands of Cotto and Hatton...I won't even waste my time on talking about Mccloskey..

Comment

Cherry may not have been that good,but Cherry was not a has been at that point..Nate Campbell??Nate Campbell was the unified Champion at LW before Bradley beat him??How was he a has been??

Paulie had just beat a LW,and looked like **** just before his two fights with a LW by getting beat from post to post by Hatton..Judah(this is not to take anything away from Khan because I give him credit for this win)was thought to not have it anymore..Go and look at the old Khan Judah threads and see that most felt Judah was all washed up bro...Cherry may not have been good but he was not a has been(more like a never was)and Campbell was more accomplish then Khan and Bradley when he fought Timmy so I can't agree that Campbell was a has been or washed up...
                    Yeah that same LW that bum ass Campbell had beat to become champion.

Campbell....another old lightweight coming off a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                      Even if everything you said was true (which its not,your a deluded nuthugger) it still doesnt justify Bradley ducking Khan in the most blatant fashion,i used too support timmy but i wont support suck shameful running scared,its a disgrace to the sport
                      Sure it is...But one thing,this is a business as well as a sport...Can't have one with out the other...I can see all of the alt are coming out now..LOL..Must have hit a nerve..

Comment

Working...
                      X