No announcement yet.

Amir Khan says Bradley's Twitter is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Funny thing is I'm having these discussions with all of like 10 posters,who have many alts...
    Khans fanbase is big enough to have 10 different posters defending him. Unlike Bradleys

Comment

That makes very lil sense bro,how could he have fought for Shaw and left Shaw at the same time??I'll wait..

If Bradley wanted to leave Shaw(which he did even before the Alexander fight)why would he take a Khan fight and sign an extension with Shaw??That would stunt his progress don't you think??Just deal with it,it was a smart and very good business choice for Bradley to sign to TR..
      He did not have to sign an extension with shaw to fight khan! Shaw said he was free to leave after the fight, fatty shaw just wanted a piece of the cake from the fight that's why he was desperate to make the fight.

Good business choice maybe, we will judge that in due course.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
        You have to admire Rome-By-Ko's loyalty, he's always outnumbered but sticks to his guns.
        Rome is a proper loyal Bradley fan!

Comment

I thought it was real just like many others did,it was even a thread on this site...But here is something that is real...

Braldley stating he wants to fight Khan still,let's see if Khan is up for it after Peterson...Let's see if he is up for it when Bradley has no promotional issues...
          I want to fight Bradley.I just stated it so therefore its an official offer. Lets see if Bradley is up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            He did not have to sign an extension with shaw to fight khan! Shaw said he was free to leave after the fight, fatty shaw just wanted a piece of the cake from the fight that's why he was desperate to make the fight.

Good business choice maybe, we will judge that in due course.
            Come on May you gonna believe Shaw would have just let Bradley walk away after a Khan fight??Esp if Bradley won??You know the name of this game and it's not stand up or honor(esp when it comes to promoters)..Shaw would have made it difficult for Bradley to leave..What other P4P fighter does Shaw have??Who is close to mega fights??Shaw was not letting Bradley go bro,that's all Promoter talk because he wanted Bradleys name on a contract...

I agree with you tho,time will tell how good a business move it was..But already he's getting good exposure and fighting in front of a huge crowd..

Comment

I have no clue,but I was very interested in what would have been ask,as well as the answers...
              arum couldn't stand an interview like that..... it would be brutal. questions who the **** are you & why are you ducking amir khan would raise his blood pressure to record levels.

Comment

Romeo mate, Bradley does not want to fight Khan. Just accept it and support Bradley beating old has-been's for the rest of his career.

The picture of Bradley hanging his head in shame after Khan taunts him says it all. He has been embarrassed by Khan.

Comment

It's just like cable....you sign up for a 2 year agreement then you go one month into the 3rd year, they automatically renew the contract whether you requested it or not.

Of course Shaw would tell Bradley he was free to leave after a Khan fight....he wants that money and he knows that it would also lock Tim in for another 2 years at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                    Romeo mate, Bradley does not want to fight Khan. Just accept it and support Bradley beating old has-been's for the rest of his career.

The picture of Bradley hanging his head in shame after Khan taunts him says it all. He has been embarrassed by Khan.
                    Funny thing is about your comments is Bradley beating old has beens...Khan has fought Paulie M Judah and MAB,some can argue all three were has beens when he fought umm..You only have Casa to fall back on,who was the other has been??

Comment

Funny thing is about your comments is Bradley beating old has beens...Khan has fought Paulie M Judah and MAB,some can argue all three were has beens when he fought umm..You only have Casa to fall back on,who was the other has been??
                      Edner cherry (who had already lost to paulie) Nate Campbell.

Paulie and zab were coming off winning streaks and good wins in the same weigh class.

Comment

Working...
                      X