Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Reason The Brother's K R hated......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    The real reason when i ask ppk they dimply say what i agree with tgey are just boring...vitali should have got adamek out and it took him forever.they are heavyweights with no action.
    Let me ask you why you think Vitali should've gotten him out earlier? Are you not admitting how great Vitali is by stating this preference.. afterall if Vitali wasn't so dominant you wouldn't in your right mind think that Adamek could be taken out that early.. esp. since no other fighter has ever stopped him before Vitali..

Vitali was the first to EVER ko HIM.. was the first to take ALL 10 rds from him on the scorecards & that's not good enough.... then in his previous fight he KO'S someone who's NEVER been off his feet as a profesionnal in Odlanier Solis in less than a rd & doesn't even recieve credit for the knockout he CAUSED because Solis happened to injure his legs on his way down to tasting canvas for the very first time... then in the previous bout he ALL but committed manslaughter on Shannon Briggs.. his Ko PERCENTAGE falls below 90% for the first time in his career due to criminal refereeeing & shady BRIGGS cornermen who were too chcken shet scared to tell there fighter it was over.

Vitali was now being criticized for allowing 2 fighters in the last 3 to last the distance... that his power was dissipating... these are ALL expectations of ours because of how dominant he's been... don't you get it?
    Last edited by jimmy1569; 11-23-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

LMAO!!! I dont think ppl h8 them but I surely dont really care for them, and its not cause there not from the U.S. or b/c there not blk, its b/c there f**kn boring to watch, it like watchn 2 mecanical fighters that have great physcal ability but lack true athletic ability and there compitition is either fat, out of shape, or dont have the boxing skills to compete with there physical ability. Plus wat make things even worst for them is they wont even face 1 another. I think the K brothers are the greatest of a bad era but that is really about it(Kanye Shrug)

Comment

Working...
      X