Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Reason The Brother's K R hated......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Reason The Brother's K R hated......

they are TOO dominant... there i said it>>>> they NOT only win every rd... they knock you out as well.. When have we ever had such dominance when every single rd is not in question & the bout's aftermath is a given>>> KO

WE CAN'T STAND IT THAT THESE 2 GIANT BOXING MASTERS represent Ukraine & germany.. we wish they were born in LA or NY... we wish they were our own. the 2 strongest fighters in the world were potty trained by the same moms.. we can't stand it.. if ONLY we produced them & not the Ukraine......

Damn bro enough about the Klits already from you. No one gives a **** where they are from.

Comment

Why do you only ever post about the K brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Damn bro enough about the Klits already from you. No one gives a **** where they are from.
        do you live in a cave? of course people care where they are from lol

if they were black and american they would be praised like gods.

there, now i said it

Comment

Originally posted by Skyhook View Post
          Why do you only ever post about the K brothers?
          Perhaps because I like dominance & prefer to represent the best no matter where they reside from.....ummmmm.

Comment

I think one of their main things in why they are hated is cause it's TWO great HWs dominating. Since that is the case, they don't really give time for other boxers to make a name for themselves(in the U.S.) that comes with beating people at double the rate.

Comment

bcos they are white

and boxing was dominated so long by blacks and jews who owned the blacks

all ova sudden proper white folk make a dent and hate comes out of haters

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                How many Sports Illustrated covers have they landed? There story is a marketer's dream yet it gets downplayed to the point of dismissal.. they're big.. therefore they're supposed to be doing what they;re doing... there's no one great on the horizon & we're certainly not going to give them any publicity & admiration for being great..

We have 2 great heavyweights at the same time & yes they're ALLTIME greats... there's no 10 heavyweights that have been better or more dominant than they have... something is wrong here & don't just tell me they're boring & lamely dismiss it as such... they're the ONLY ones getting stoppages on a consistent basis as compared to other boxing champions.. something is definitly not right here & i'm calling bias on the entire boxing community.. We can glorify an inferior & much smaller fighter in Paqaio but we can't give credit to a dominant supersized one... it's absurd to say the least.

Comment

The real reason when i ask ppk they dimply say what i agree with tgey are just boring...vitali should have got adamek out and it took him forever.they are heavyweights with no action.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                    I think one of their main things in why they are hated is cause it's TWO great HWs dominating. Since that is the case, they don't really give time for other boxers to make a name for themselves(in the U.S.) that comes with beating people at double the rate.
                    You get it... there's no greats or good fighters out there because it's the Klitschko's that are destroying there development.. alot of these same fighters would've been title holders & had better reputations if not for the brothers giving them a sustained career demoralizing defeat.

Comment

Working...
                    X