Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    [

This is what I'm talking about. Both him and Arum confirmed he already agreed.

What next?
    All he had to do was take the tests.

Did you not get that?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Do you mean Floyd never said it, but Senior said it then? I know Floyd said you dont go from ordinary to extraordinary or something like that. So what is he implying?

He has questioned Pac takig his power up the weights and knocking guys like Cotto out? What is he implying you think?
      he said more of the lines of pacquiao taking power-pellets. lol in same video when he ranted on about cooking dogs, cutting up sum sushi rolls for pac and shouting yellow chump at him lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
        it doesnt matter it will all b settled in d courts, floyd will pay around 20-30 mill i guess

and this shud force him to fight pacman 4 sure.

it will all be gud.

We arent sure how much Floyd will pay, but Pac the gentlemen he is will allow Floyd to get that money back by fighting him in the ring. I wonder if Floyd can fight angry though, he may go for the KO, for winning his savings.

Comment

If you think Pacquiao is the most slandered boxer in history, you're ******ed. You have just proven that you (like 98% of the diehard Pacquiao fanatics) have zero knowledge of boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Do you mean Floyd never said it, but Senior said it then? I know Floyd said you dont go from ordinary to extraordinary or something like that. So what is he implying?

He has questioned Pac takig his power up the weights and knocking guys like Cotto out? What is he implying you think?

Yes and Floyd Jr is not Floyd Sr , i cant believe that Pacquiao sued Mayweather just for saying that , Pacquiao is ******ed , Pacquiao cant win this lawsuit its ridiculous .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                Yes and Floyd Jr is not Floyd Sr , i cant believe that Pacquiao sued Mayweather just for saying that , Pacquiao is ******ed , Pacquiao cant win this lawsuit its ridiculous .
                Lets be honest though, the only place Pacquiao could ever beat Mayweather would be in a courtroom. Or possibly by decision, in Philippines, with 3 Filipino judges. Anyplace else he loses handily

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
                  i can believe it easy. maybe yr mind is similarly soft like floyd. lol duh..ehh..?

Comment

One thing I've learned over the years is not to bet my life on any one.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                      If you think Pacquiao is the most slandered boxer in history, you're ******ed. You have just proven that you (like 98% of the diehard Pacquiao fanatics) have zero knowledge of boxing history.
                      name some worse examples.

that must be you in your av.

Comment

Working...
                      X