No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
    How the hell is it tampered when the equipment were all inspected by the Texas commission..
    Luis Resto had the commission pre inspect his wraps and gloves as well, and guess what? Both have the same promoter Top Rank.

Let me just ask you this, go find a picture of any pacquiao fight in which his hands were wrapped like that with the tape twisted like such along with high ridges like that go find a picture...

Your not going to find it, also his gloves you can clearly see were tampered with, and yes I believe it had to do more with the commission not giving a **** about Garcias concern because of who the fighter (Margarito) was and what has been accused

I also think Manny and roach did it because of the Margarito and Rios making fun of roach...

I also trained at Wildcard Boxing, and I can tell you this Roach knows alot of tricks kid.... you think Ariza isnt giving manny something? you think Ariza is some expert in fitness and conditioning?

Go look up his fight record.....

Why the **** would you hire someone with that kind of record to work with a fighter like Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Luis Resto had the commission pre inspect his wraps and gloves as well, and guess what? Both have the same promoter Top Rank.

Let me just ask you this, go find a picture of any pacquiao fight in which his hands were wrapped like that with the tape twisted like such along with high ridges like that go find a picture...

Your not going to find it, also his gloves you can clearly see were tampered with, and yes I believe it had to do more with the commission not giving a **** about Garcias concern because of who the fighter (Margarito) was and what has been accused

I also think Manny and roach did it because of the Margarito and Rios making fun of roach...

I also trained at Wildcard Boxing, and I can tell you this Roach knows alot of tricks kid.... you think Ariza isnt giving manny something? you think Ariza is some expert in fitness and conditioning?

Go look up his fight record.....

Why the **** would you hire someone with that kind of record to work with a fighter like Pacquiao?
      First of all have you seen all his wraps from the time he came to fight in the US. Obviously you havent.

So now you are basing your accussation on speculation.. You dont even know what has transpired in the locker room to begin with so how can you make a fair assumption..

Top Rank does not control the commission that regulates the fight. They are the promoter. What they do is promote and responsible for the tv production of the fight.

The official, refs, inspectors, timekeeper, judges are all working for the Texas state commission not Top Rank..

And dont give me that BS about you training in Wildcard.. Unless you can actually you really do so then all you have is just blowing hot air..

Comment

First of all have you seen all his wraps from the time he came to fight in the US. Obviously you havent.

So now you are basing your accussation on speculation.. You dont even know what has transpired in the locker room to begin with so how can you make a fair assumption..

Top Rank does not control the commission that regulates the fight. They are the promoter. What they do is promote and responsible for the tv production of the fight.

The official, refs, inspectors, timekeeper, judges are all working for the Texas state commission not Top Rank..

And dont give me that BS about you training in Wildcard.. Unless you can actually you really do so then all you have is just blowing hot air..
        Top rank has been behind some big scandals in the sport of boxing including rigging scales etc... But since you havent started watching Boxing until Manny Pacquiao beat Barrera I wouldnt expect you to know that this is a shady game

and all of Mannys fights since comming to the states have been on TV pretty much, Again go find me one picture from one of those fights in which his hands were wrapped like that and I will back off... your not going to find that I promise you, but if you really want to think this method of wrapping is the everyday norm I challenge you so get to your research
        about training at Wildcard hmm I even have pics with Manny Pac when I was there Ola Afolabi etc... there posted here in the forum I dont train there now but back then yes I did, I dont need a ******* to validate who I am

This is what happend in the dressing room
        Last edited by x3_bazooka_x3; 11-25-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Top rank has been behind some big scandals in the sport of boxing including rigging scales etc... But since you havent started watching Boxing until Manny Pacquiao beat Barrera I wouldnt expect you to know that this is a shady game

and all of Mannys fights since comming to the states have been on TV pretty much, Again go find me one picture from one of those fights in which his hands were wrapped like that and I will back off... your not going to find that I promise you, but if you really want to think this method of wrapping is the everyday norm I challenge you so get to your research
          So is Don King Promotions, Golden Boy (issues with the NYSAC), what does that have to do with hand wraps of Pacquiao??

So in other words, you havent. What you have is just a picture of Pac's wraps in his last fight, and suddenly you are an expert in hand wraps..

You go look at Barrera's wraps when he fought Pac, and see that there is a high ridge on that wraps too. It doesnt mean **** at all.

And Robert Garcia had a representative when Pac was wrapping his hands, if he wasnt there to check it himself then its on him...To begin with, if there was any irregularity, his representative should have spoken out..
          Last edited by mikemurni; 11-25-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• @ Manny being a victim....dude hasn't fought a ELITE primed fighter in years and has been called the top P4P fighter in the sport....his titles in different weight classes record is all suspect.....vacant title at a cw against a fighter who was unranked and on the shelf....BUT some how dudes see him as a victim.....GTFOH

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              @ Manny being a victim....dude hasn't fought a ELITE primed fighter in years and has been called the top P4P fighter in the sport....his titles in different weight classes record is all suspect.....vacant title at a cw against a fighter who was unranked and on the shelf....BUT some how dudes see him as a victim.....GTFOH
              He has 4 lineal titles in different weight class. If you cant accept the ABC titles, you obviously cannot discount the 4 lineal titles, which is still a record that no other fighter has done.

Comment

So is Don King Promotions, Golden Boy (issues with the NYSAC), what does that have to do with hand wraps of Pacquiao??

So in other words, you havent. What you have is just a picture of Pac's wraps in his last fight, and suddenly you are an expert in hand wraps..

You go look at Barrera's wraps when he fought Pac, and see that there is a high ridge on that wraps too. It doesnt mean **** at all.
                Whats funny is Barrera is as far back as you can go........

However I have an entire series of footage that shows all the steps of Mannys illegal wraps, I wrap hands cus my kids a fighter, and I am working with a couple other fighters as well so I know hand wraps pretty good. better than you for sure.

and after having worked at wildcard I think I have been there long enough to see a few tricks there.... Roach knows plenty of them.

and I am not saying that Don King or DLH has anything to do with Mannys illegal wraps what I am saying is Dont be so ****ing foolish to think that this doesnt happen in todays boxing, dont be so naive to think that Manny is some innocent guy he is not, the mother ****er had his political opponent nearly gunned down in the Philippines and paid someone well to sweep that under the rug

Comment

Whats funny is Barrera is as far back as you can go........

However I have an entire series of footage that shows all the steps of Mannys illegal wraps, I wrap hands cus my kids a fighter, and I am working with a couple other fighters as well so I know hand wraps pretty good. better than you for sure.

and after having worked at wildcard I think I have been there long enough to see a few tricks there.... Roach knows plenty of them.

and I am not saying that Don King or DLH has anything to do with Mannys illegal wraps what I am saying is Dont be so ****ing foolish to think that this doesnt happen in todays boxing, dont be so naive to think that Manny is some innocent guy he is not, the mother ****er had his political opponent nearly gunned down in the Philippines and paid someone well to sweep that under the rug
                  First of all this is serious allegation which you obviously want to float around. So dont tell me that there is no bias in here. Considering the timing that thread was made (after the JMM fight).. Not to mention that the fight took place a year ago.. You actually want me to believe this had nothing to do with you being butthurt for JMM losing the fight...

Because you are acting like you are insider which obviously you are not.. Because all I see is either a Marg apologist, a *****, or bUtthurt Mexican fan...Unless you can provide proof otherwise..

You showed footage of one incident of hand wraps.. And from there you made an assumption..

You are an expert in Philippine politics now?? Really can you tell me when and who was the victim.. Can you give me a source..
                  Last edited by mikemurni; 11-25-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                    You *****s are the ones CRYING STEROIDS with 0 proof and CRYING STACKING WRAPS with 0 proof.

You ****s are crying so hard you are dreaming up *****. just LMAO
                    Grow up past the "*****s-*******s" nonsense. The reality is that an objective sport's fan would be suspicious of any athlete who ducks stricter testing amidst concerns of possible PED use. Objective people aren't suspicious of Pacquiao just because of what Mayweather's camp has said or implied, people are suspicious because he seemingly doesn't want to submit to the testing that has a better chance of catching him if he is. The idea that one needs proof to suspect an athlete of PED use is idiotic. It makes no ssense what so ever. This is not a case of "innoncent until proven guilty", in fact it's the exact opposite. The standard in pro sports is "suspect until you prove(to an extent) that you're innoncent" hence why they have drug testing for PEDs in the 1st place. If we are all just to ake Pacquiao's word that he isn't using because he's never been caught, then he w
                    ouldn't have to submit to any kind of drug testing.

As far as the hand-wrapping thing, apparently there's a video. I haven't checked it out yet so I reserve judgement.
                    Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    Why do I always read this "if the situation were reversed" thing by Floyd followers? It's total bs, bud. Marquez hired a known former Conte associate. Did you hear Pac fans crying for blood?
                    Look bud, I have heard Pacquiao fans and fans in general suspect that Marquez may have been using some form of PEDs for that last fight. Marquez was confronted with those rumors directly and he responded with something like "test me anytime". Now answer a question for me. Why is it that Pacquiao fans of this site are childish, disingenuous, and ignorant for the most part?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      @ Manny being a victim....dude hasn't fought a ELITE primed fighter in years and has been called the top P4P fighter in the sport....his titles in different weight classes record is all suspect.....vacant title at a cw against a fighter who was unranked and on the shelf....BUT some how dudes see him as a victim.....GTFOH
                      KEEP CRYING

LMAO @ the butthurt in that post.

Comment

Working...
                      X