• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      LMAO

Here it is again.

It's another level of crying when you start believing your delusions.

Seek help son.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        The only person that mentioned stacking wraps is bazooka. No one co-signs that ****, but him.

Bazooka hates Floyd, so it's impossible for him to be a *****. He's basically pro latin to the death. It's nothing wrong with that, but be honest about it like Medved.

Know your audience first, sir.
        LOL Im a ***** thats some funny **** right there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
          LMAO

Here it is again.

It's another level of crying when you start believing your delusions.

Seek help son.
          My delusions, show me another fight in which Margarito swelled up that much? so me another fight in Which Mannys hands were wrapped with Tape twisted into rope that thick, in which he had the rope pulled back in such a way it formed ridges like that over the knuckles....

those are not delusions those are observations a delusion is actually thinking Manny Pacquiao is the best fighter ever, a delusion is thinking he is the fighter of the decade, a delusion is thinking he can actually beat Mayweather, a delusion is thinking he clearly beat Marquez

Like Boxing Genius said know what your talking about before you talk son

Comment

my delusions, show me another fight in which margarito swelled up that much? So me another fight in which mannys hands were wrapped with tape twisted into rope that thick, in which he had the rope pulled back in such a way it formed ridges like that over the knuckles....

Those are not delusions those are observations a delusion is actually thinking manny pacquiao is the best fighter ever, a delusion is thinking he is the fighter of the decade, a delusion is thinking he can actually beat mayweather, a delusion is thinking he clearly beat marquez

like boxing genius said know what your talking about before you talk son
            waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

pac hits too hard

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hh

he beat all my heros

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

he broke an eye socket and the idiot kept fighting aggressive

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Face of a ***** CRYING

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

pac hits too hard

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hh

he beat all my heros

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

he broke an eye socket and the idiot kept fighting aggressive

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
                Man.. There were 3 representatives from the State Commission in that room. An HBO camera crew the whole time.. And Marg's representative when Pac was wrapping his hands.. The gauze and tape that used were inspected, including when he was wrapping his hands.. You guys are pathetic to even bring this up...lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                  Man.. There were 3 representatives from the State Commission in that room. An HBO camera crew the whole time.. And Marg's representative when Pac was wrapping his hands.. The gauze and tape that used were inspected, including when he was wrapping his hands.. You guys are pathetic to even bring this up...lol..
                  Though what your saying is true, this fight took place after margarito was wrongfully accused of using loaded wraps. at that time the world had their mind made up that this man was guilty they didnt give a ****.

They knew the wrap was shady in fact do you really think Roach would let Manny fight had Tony wrapped his hands like that? Roach himself even admitted that that style of wrap is illegal, and dangerous

also photos from top ranks site shows mannys gloves have been tampered with again I challenge anybody to show me a fight in which Tony swelled More.

Pac hits hard? Mosley hit Margarito with much bigger bombs that night and still didnt have him swelling like that.... get that *******mentality the **** up out of here

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
                    You do realize that Restos gloves and gauze were signed off as well right I guess that means Luis is innocent

Comment

Though what your saying is true, this fight took place after margarito was wrongfully accused of using loaded wraps. at that time the world had their mind made up that this man was guilty they didnt give a ****.

They knew the wrap was shady in fact do you really think Roach would let Manny fight had Tony wrapped his hands like that? Roach himself even admitted that that style of wrap is illegal, and dangerous

also photos from top ranks site shows mannys gloves have been tampered with again I challenge anybody to show me a fight in which Tony swelled More.

Pac hits hard? Mosley hit Margarito with much bigger bombs that night and still didnt have him swelling like that.... get that *******mentality the **** up out of here
                      How the hell is it tampered when the equipment were all inspected by the Texas commission.. It had nothing to do with Marg's case at all.. In fact it would have been more prudent to check the wraps properly for both fighters to avoid another controversy...

The high ridge is not uncommon.. Barrera used to have high ridge wraps himself..

Resto and Margarito case are even totally different since it involves outside factors.. Resto used plastic of paris and had the padding of his gloves taken out.. Marg used a padding (which was reported to have blood in it) to reinforce his wraps

Pac didnt have any of those because they were all checked by the commission before wrapping his hands..

Comment

Working...
                      X