No announcement yet.

Since Pacs controversial win over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Pacs controversial win over

Marquez have many of you changed your mind in thinking he'd beat Floyd? Presuming you thought he would in the first place.

I always said I felt he was pretty 1-dimensional & Marquez strategy certainly played a big part in it but I feel he really, really exposed Pacs flaws.

The way he was falling short constantly, off balance & his timing was a mile out.
    He had NO answer for anything & from about round 8 he started to look more & more to me anyway like a beaten fighter.

Though he isn't a counter puncher or anything I now genuinely believe whole heartedly that Khan would pulverise Manny & I never thought I'd say that.

There are a few up & coming talents I believe that if they keep improving & heading the right way in time they'd be ready for Pac & many will disagree but I think Brook & Jones have the potential to ice him.
    Jones especially, his size, speed & movement would give the small, jerky Filipino fits.

I have cramps from typing this lol

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Marquez have many of you changed your mind in thinking he'd beat Floyd? Presuming you thought he would in the first place.

I always said I felt he was pretty 1-dimensional & Marquez strategy certainly played a big part in it but I feel he really, really exposed Pacs flaws.

The way he was falling short constantly, off balance & his timing was a mile out.
    He had NO answer for anything & from about round 8 he started to look more & more to me anyway like a beaten fighter.

Though he isn't a counter puncher or anything I now genuinely believe whole heartedly that Khan would pulverise Manny & I never thought I'd say that.

There are a few up & coming talents I believe that if they keep improving & heading the right way in time they'd be ready for Pac & many will disagree but I think Brook & Jones have the potential to ice him.
    Jones especially, his size, speed & movement would give the small, jerky Filipino fits.

I have cramps from typing this lol
    aha

hahah
    bahahaha

Comment

He missed alot against a 38 year old Marquez moving up in weight and we all know that Mayweather has the best defense :

Last edited by SyrianPoster; 11-23-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
        He missed alot against a 38 year old Marquez moving up in weight and we all know that Mayweather has the best defense
        This is basically the long and short of it. The Manny we seen against Marquez has no chance against floyd.

Comment

Ive never been a fan of either Floyd or Pacman but i used to think Pacman could defeat Floyd....

But ive notived that Pacman takes shots coming in in some of his fights and that got me thinking...Floyd's defence is the greatest in the game nowadays and his power is underated imo. Ive believed for about a year now that Floyd would defeat Pacman.

The fight needs to be made but im not too thrilled about watching it. Never really have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            Ive never been a fan of either Floyd or Pacman but i used to think Pacman could defeat Floyd....

But ive notived that Pacman takes shots coming in in some of his fights and that got me thinking...Floyd's defence is the greatest in the game nowadays and his power is underated imo. Ive believed for about a year now that Floyd would defeat Pacman.

The fight needs to be made but im not too thrilled about watching it. Never really have been.

No I haven't either personally, I've always felt it would be a bit of a mismatch in Floyds favour actually & wouldn't be a particularly competitive fight. It's just the media have created this monster-hype.

I suppose though Pac does have as good of a chance as anybody else out there though of dethroning Floyd but IMO it's extremely unlikely.

Comment

Paul williams called KFC out for years

insulted his wife and kids to his face- and gayfeather didn't even have the "balls, bro" to say his name

Amir Khan is destined to be an ATG, he and pac would have a legendary fight no matter what- my money is on manny though, because of the chin

khan would beat mayweather
              and manny (if he isn't shot) will beat mayweather on workrate

as soon as floyd feels the power, he will do what mosely did, hide and run like a *****

Comment

The last JMM-Pac fight did suck for a Pac fan like me.

But there was something there I noticed that would really give Floyd a lotta problems and beat him eventually if they fight. Pac definitely improved with it.

Comment

Not even interested in seeing Pacweather. Floyd's too much.

Comment

Originally posted by tennishero View Post
                    Paul williams called KFC out for years

insulted his wife and kids to his face- and gayfeather didn't even have the "balls, bro" to say his name

Amir Khan is destined to be an ATG, he and pac would have a legendary fight no matter what- my money is on manny though, because of the chin

khan would beat mayweather
                    and manny (if he isn't shot) will beat mayweather on workrate

as soon as floyd feels the power, he will do what mosely did, hide and run like a *****

Neither of them beat Floyd. He'd absolutely crucify Khan & make him learn head movement.

He'd put a boxing clinic on Manny & most likely stop him late on, on cuts or win via 120-108 on all cards.

Marquez only had to take half a step back in order to make him fall short & counter him now bare in mind Floyds more precise, faster, hits harder & has a much bigger reach advantage & boxing I.Q
                    Manny would get picked off all night long with some ease.

Comment

Working...
                    X