Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Chavez Will Kick Sergio Martinez's Ass Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez has no chance. He gets touched up by C- fighters and the only B level guy he has fought was feather fisted. Martinez is way too fast and will beat Chavez to the punch in any exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      chavez jr will corner sergio and beat the pulp out of him. . . sergio has no guard, can't block punches, and can't slip a jab. . . that eye always welts up bad from eating so many jabs. . . all it takes is a fighter who can cut the ring off, and doesn't mind eating a few shots in the process, and sergio gets stopped. . . he's another hilariously awkawrd KO waiting to happen, like what margarito did to him. . . leave his ass in a slumped up heap on the ropes like a lil school girl bytch. . .
      Your ignorance is astonishing. Dzinziruk fit your decent jab and cut off the ring mold and he got knocked down 5 times before getting KTFO. So did Pavlick who is light years ahead of Chavez as a fighter... And since when is it embarassing to get KO'd by Margarito?

Comment

Right Freddie Roach...just like Manny was going to destroy Marquez.

Comment

Hahahahah Roach is starting To lose it and get in over bis veas. He alzo saos Jmm wouldnt mame IT past the 6th. Truth is both fighters have fought bums with the small exception of Paul Williams. Martinez will really hurt jr. Top ranks excuse is that Martinez is not a ticket seller. Make the fight and I k ow alot of people will buy it to see jr get his ass handed to him. Come on Manfredo GTFOH. That is as bad as Canela v Gomez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Floyd is afraid of that right hand, Manny knocks him out!
            (Let's make Marquez-Pacquiao 4)

Chavez kicks Martinez ass right now!
            (Chavez-Canelo is the next fight to make)
            Exactly. Those statements are ****** any way you slice it. Sergio fights good fighters, makes adjustments, and finds his way to win. That's what separates good fighters from great ones, and it isn't his athleticism that does it.

Comment

Well then make the fight!

If Roach is so confident then lets make the fight.

If two weeks ago the Pacquiao/Marquez fight showed us anything is that you can never count a fighter out, and you're only as good as your last fight. Also that we as fight fans tend to put some fighters on pedestals, not realizing they're only men, and at any night they can be defeated. Martinez looked great in his two fights with Williams, Pavlik and Dzinzurik, but he struggled against Barker, and looked less than superman.

Chavez looked good this weekend, and has come a long way since his pro debut. He finally looks ready, and if he can stay committed I see no reason to discard him as an easy fight for Martinez.

In other words, lets get the damn fight on!!

Comment

man you think would think after the Pacquaio debacle Roach would keep quiet, but nothing can shut this guy up

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Trainer Freddie Roach doesn't think much of WBC Diamond champion Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 27KOs). The four-time trainer of the year is not impressed with Martinez as a boxer and believes Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (44-0-1, 31KOs), the middleweight champion, would beat Martinez right now. Roach feels Chavez improved a lot as a fighter and liked what he saw on Saturday night when Julio stopped Peter Manfredo Jr. in five rounds. Roach hopes Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum will sign the Martinez fight right now and doesn't see a reason for holding it off.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Please.....Please let it happen. It would be entertaining while it lasted but JCC jr probably gets stopped before the 9th round. I will say the kid looked better but then he has moments where he reverts back to Dog Sheet and looks like he could get routed by a Manfredo. If Roach has that little respect for Martinez' abilities I see no reason why Pac couldnt have climbed thru the ropes and met him at a catch weight to claim another division. Roach loves to talk dont he?

Comment

Roach insane...

Comment

I've always liked and respected Freddie, but he's starting to urk me a little. Chavez Jr would get KO'd by Sergio. I'm seriously fed up with Bob Arum. He's killing the sport. Its him that is preventing some of these great fights from happening. Give the fans what they want to see!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X