Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Margarito's eye falls off the second Cotto punches on it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Margarito's eye falls off the second Cotto punches on it?

This is a serious question. What will the commission do if the eye gets bad in the fight? Will they just stop it? I mean, Margarito's best chance of winning is in the later part of the fight. I think it's very likely that they will stop this fight too early.

If his eye is bothering him enough the ring doctor will probably stop it, just like he did when Lewis fought Klitschko. Health of the fighters comes first.

Comment

margarito will fight on,Theres no retreat in mexicans

Comment

just wash it down with water and put it back in...treat it like a mouthpiece

Comment

Going off the Face-Off & Marg's general persona he'll probably carry on trying to fight. That bloody Mexican pride.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            This is a serious question. What will the commission do if the eye gets bad in the fight? Will they just stop it? I mean, Margarito's best chance of winning is in the later part of the fight. I think it's very likely that they will stop this fight too early.
            LMFAO if the eye falls out I will be like damnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Don't throw punches with a glass eye.

Or in Amir Khan's case, a glass chin.

Comment

the commission knows margarito's eye injury is very serious, and head trauma from shots to the head would do unpredictable things. that's why they are desperately looking for a way out, since they know it would be pretty embarassing to stop it now, even more so if arum moved it elsewhere. so probably they are going to do the exams , and clear margarito on that basis. margarito is crazy to take a fight like this, but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

then we shall fight in the shade

but seriously, i admire his ******ed and foolish ability to not give up even when his health and career is in danger

Comment

He's probably sparred more than 100 rounds at this point. If his eye bothered him that much his team would have cancelled the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X