Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the indication for PPV Buys for Pacquiao/Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
    Mayweather only fought Marquez 1 time and the numbers were better than Pacquiao/Marquez I & II
    since those first 2 fights, both men have become monster draws (Pac/Floyd) so dont be silly

Floyd and manny werent even on ppv when that first pac/marquez fight happened

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      1.5 would be very solid numbers.
      it'd be the second or third highest ever right? i think it would be something like that

Comment

*****s would jump off the bridge if it's 1.5

Comment

where are those numbers???????????????????

Comment

I don't know why people haven't figured out that we just aren't going to get any PPV numbers from Floyd or Manny.

As a fan I'm glad because I don't want any more excuses or things that can potential kill this fight.

Manny does well, then his team will be pushing for more than 50-50.....if they do less then Floyd's team will be pushing for the lion share of the split and vice versa for Floyd's ppv numbers.

I like how both sides are wise to keep this info on the low as I think both teams are really trying to make this fight happen in May.

Comment

??????????????

Comment

what is taking these numbers so long?

Comment

Its official the fight did 1.410 million Buys domestically(America).

Comment

Working...
                  X