Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the indication for PPV Buys for Pacquiao/Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait... isn't Floyd-Ortiz numbers what Fat Dan of said so far? I remember everyone got the number from his twitter.... or at least that's where news first broke

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      id say around 1.2 mil which would be hell of a lot more than what floyd vs jmm did....
      "Hell of alot"

As an 100K more buys? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
        "Hell of alot" As an 100K more buys? lol
        175, 000 out of 1.025 mil is 17 % of the whole floyd vs jmm ppv sale....17% is hell of a lot.....that's almost 1/5 of the whole ppv buy....

Comment

Judging by the 11+mil Gate + the highest rating /viewership in mexican history(a 34 rating to a 27 in the marg fight which produced 1.2mil(?)), i would say its huge, around 1.35 mil

Comment

Did any dumbass *****s bet their account on the PPV #'s being less than the Ortiz-Floyd fight? Or did they all learn from that one dumbass who lost all his points and his account to theprince lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Did any dumbass *****s bet their account on the PPV #'s being less than the Ortiz-Floyd fight? Or did they all learn from that one dumbass who lost all his points and his account to theprince lmao
              Nah, Comedian learned his lesson well.

Also, I'm waiting for this PPV numbers for some dumb reason.

Pacquiao is beating Floyd in PPV buys by a 2.5:1 margin which is pretty good.

I hope Pacquiao fights Marquez, Martinez, or Bradley. I don't care about the Floyd fight anymore. I moved on.

Comment

Barring Mayweather-Ortiz whose number has yet to be officially released, the last 3 or 4 major HBO PPV figures have been released 10 days after the event. Tomorrow will be that marker, so we can expect the official word then unless it's pushed by the Margarito hearings. Word on the street:

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
                Keep hearing that #PacMarquez is going to land between 1.4 and 1.5 million PPV buys
                20 Nov

KevinI Kevin Iole
                @iuberposter They haven't released it yet, perhaps today. I'm hearing around 1.5 million.
                12 hours ago

Floydhype (Ben Thompson) says the same

Either way, we should know the official this week.

Comment

1.5 would be very solid numbers.

Comment

This fight was huge, if anythign i'd bet it's the highest selling fight pac has ever been in.

Comment

Can we start making a billion thread tomorrow asking for the PPV numbers?

Just joking.

Although, I read somewhere that it didn't do 1.5 million buys but still higher than the Mayweather vs Ortiz PPV numbers.

I forgot the website but it said somewhere between 1.3 to 1.4 million PPV buys.

Comment

Working...
                      X