Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd had went life and death with Marquez what would be the reaction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    smh..
    same can be said about mayweather.

hatton fought an old castillo right before he faced mayweather.. he looked finished against Urango and Collazo. sub par performances..

and when Pac fought Oscar, Oscar had that ugly fight with Forbes sure.. but he had given Floyd a good fight before that and lost a split decision.

stop screwing **** around man.. Hatton was the same Hatton.
    Mosley was the same Mosley.
    I'll give you Oscar, but Oscar put the damn 147 weight on himself because he knew the fight wouldn't have any cred any weight higher.. it was his own fault.
    I'm willing to agree that Hatton was just as good as he was when he fought May. But Mosley was clearly past it. Not to say he wasn't at his best when he fought May, but he still had a few solid right hands in him. After he couldn't pull the trigger against Mora, if you expected more from him then you're just lying to yourself.

Comment

I can only imagine,hell if floyd gets hit flush he's shot and got exposed

Comment

smh..
        same can be said about mayweather.

hatton fought an old castillo right before he faced mayweather.. he looked finished against Urango and Collazo. sub par performances..

and when Pac fought Oscar, Oscar had that ugly fight with Forbes sure.. but he had given Floyd a good fight before that and lost a split decision.

stop screwing **** around man.. Hatton was the same Hatton.
        Mosley was the same Mosley.

I'll give you Oscar, but Oscar put the damn 147 weight on himself because he knew the fight wouldn't have any cred any weight higher.. it was his own fault.
        so basically u just **** on your own argument. goodnite. go back to sleep, idiot.

Comment

I never said Floyd doesn't numb his hands.. sure his hands are brittle.
          who's fault is that?
          and Castillo could've made little ***** excuses like Floyd did their second fight.. but he didn't he took it like a man.

Floyd has said that he would never fight if he wasn't in full health.. obviously he was in the Castillo fight then because he's said it himself. He won't fight unless he's 100%.

He said after the fight.. oh well I had hand problems in the gym and yadda yadda..
          If that's the case then you can blame Pacs por performance on "leg cramps" too..
          How many times has Floyd gave that "excuse"? He said his hands where good the 2nd time and behold, he won without argument.

Does Pac have leg cramps every time he fights JMM?

Comment

when mayweather lost the second round against mosley n got hit with tht big right hand it made headlines (loads of people had it has there fb photo etc) so i would say he would get it off everyone (media fans etc).

The thing is tho tht mayweather vs marquez wont b close becasue of there styles the same as pac will beat hatton quicker n in better fashion than mayweather because of hatton being a brawler type fighter pac will always look great vs boxers tht wanna stand n trade but struggle wit boxers n against boxers mayweather will win because of his skill level

Comment

Comment

Mayweather

I think reaction would be the same. Marquez would of won in the eys of the fans and Mayweather would of lost his luster just like Pac did.

Comment

HAHAHA, he went life and death with a midget who hadn't fought above 135 before! Something along those lines, and I'd agree with it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    DLH vs Pacquiao was at 147, a weight class DLH hadn't make in a decade, while Oscar was coming off an average win against a 140 pounder at 150 named Steve Forbes, a light puncher who puffed up De La Hoya's face even in being shut out.
                    Exactly. If you couldn't tell the difference between Oscar at 154lbs and 147lbs vs Manny, you'd have to be blind. He was weight drained HUGE.

Comment

the same thing they said when he struggled with Hatton and De La Hoya and Pacquiao just blasted them.
                      This rght there, except the fact is that Hatton was undefeated when he fought Floyd.

And Oscar was a fit healthy champ when Floyd beat him, (barely).

But Marquez was younger when Floyd dominated him & Pacman did the same thing Floyd did, except he lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X