Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Phoenix, Denver now the most likely options for Margo-Cotto II.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum: Phoenix, Denver now the most likely options for Margo-Cotto II.

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix
    Arum said Phoenix, Denver now the most likely options if the fight needs to be relocated

Knock on wood, but I think he's gonna get licensed in NY.

Comment

**** is that? **** better happen in NY.

Comment

Damn, not only not in NY but all the way on the opposite side of the Country. Feel sorry for those fans, espically the ebay one's who might not get a refund

Comment

Cotto told Arum to stick Texas up his rear end. But there is 99% the fight will take place in New York because Margarito's eye is fine and the doctor will find the same things the other two did that he is not more at risk than any other fighter who steps in to a ring to box.

Comment

Man, fuk Bob Arum. Once again a west coast fight so Margarito can have his blind fan base can come out in droves. Fuk the cheater and fuk Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
              **** is that? **** better happen in NY.
              I think Arum would not let an independent doctor check him if he was not sure he was going to pass. He is fine and the fight will happen regardless so just make it in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                Man, fuk Bob Arum. Once again a west coast fight so Margarito can have his blind fan base can come out in droves. Fuk the cheater and fuk Bob Arum.
                Get the fuk outta here as if the Venue has anything to do with who wins. What is this the NFL Conference Championship Game? Is the fighter going to have a hard time hearing the audibles? Fighter is going to have a hard time getting used to the different soil on the field? the fighter has to adjust to fighting in 20 degree weather?

GTFOH! Cotto will get his ass beat in Vegas, New York, and in his front yard in Puerto Rico if he wanted to. When the bell rings to fight it's only you and the man accross from you. no eyebrow plucking, poor man's black guy, puerto rican flag swinging ****** is going to help you from getting plummeted with uppercuts and body shots again.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Damn, not only not in NY but all the way on the opposite side of the Country. Feel sorry for those fans, espically the ebay one's who might not get a refund
                  I'm with you. I feel bad for the people that planned vacations, booked rooms and flights to go to the fight. I don't feel bad for the locals they don't lose much, but I do feel for the out of state travelers. I really hope NYC allows this fight to go as planned. It'll be a fuken shame is they screw this up so close to fight night.

Comment

**** this. Tell NYSAC to stop being b!tches and make the damn fight. Cause I have tix and flight and hotel. So I don't want to be out 1200 dollars...

Comment

Working...
                    X