Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao wants to enjoy his Christmas gift (decision) that he got before fighting again

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Yo Bombs, we stay winning and they stay hating lmao!

Haters can **** with the DONS!

Let it be known hoes
      Hahahahah awesome gif bro. LOL it only takes 2 of us to take on 20 *****s at the same time and brutally own them.

^^ We are like CLoverfield in new york city lol. We are on another level and controlling this and running the boxing city. We are a monster not be messed with lol. We are the time keepers on "In Time" we take away time from *****s. They know.

Comment

your an idiot

Your an idiot and don't know boxing! I see your such a dick rider that you are making an excuse for manny backing out of a Floyd fight. You are a joke seriously!!
        Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!

Comment

I think this means JMM is next. Floyd isn't going to wait that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            Hahahahah awesome gif bro. LOL it only takes 2 of us to take on 20 *****s at the same time and brutally own them.

^^ We are like CLoverfield in new york city lol. We are on another level and controlling this and running the boxing city. We are a monster not be messed with lol. We are the time keepers on "In Time" we take away time from *****s. They know.
            these *******s are in fantasy land......literally

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              I think this means JMM is next. Floyd isn't going to wait that long.

Thats the whole idea , Duckman been saying he wants Floyd all year , now its here for the taking he wants Christmas , fuken Duckman .

Hey Manny somebody should tell you that you tell your team who you want and your team does the negotiation and you go on Christmas and birthday holidays , you dont have to do anything just speak the words .

Manny Duckman is openly ducking Mayweather with this stalling .

Comment

Bombs & Check_hooks are without a doubt, the biggest blind Pac-loving sheep I have ever seen and they know NOTHING about boxing. "He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds" HAHAHAHAHA sure thing. Manny is going to decide over Xmas because he knows his bs orchestrated run is OVER. He is at a point now where his back is against the wall and has to fight either JMM again, Floyd, Berto, Jones or Bradley...ALL of which he will lose. He knows it, Arum knows it and Roach knows it. He can't pick a Morales, a Cotto again or a Maidana or someone like that because they know people see through Arum's bs. They are just trying to figure out how to end Mannys career the best way they can. Either with the most $, or the least embarrassing. Good run Manny but "the party's overrrrrrrrr" lol. Sayonara PEDquiao!!!

JMM 3, Pac 0

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  bombs is still a ****** smh
                  Im really starting to believe him and that other fool on here dont think at all when thye type.They just post nonsense to make themselves feel good!!

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                    a Floyd fight will be easier than Marquez fight,

Floyds potshots will be easily blocked by Pac
                    Easier for Mayweather!! Since when is Manny defense that good.

Comment

This is Bob Arum talking.... not Pacquiao. Virtually everything that comes through Manny's mouth is the result of Arum's conditioning and instructions. They want to wait until January because Floyd will have to write the Pacquiao fight off if he wants to fight in February.

If they tell Floyd no right now then Floyd will move to another fight. If they wait until January they can say that Floyd avoided the fight and found another opponent before Manny made his decision. It's a stall tactic... it's Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X