No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: I will make a decision about who I'm fighting next after Christmas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    first of all it hasn't even been a week since Pac beat Marquez and even tho he didn't take any punishment that fight, no one just announces their next fight that fast let alone the P4P king and cash cow

And if floyd decides to fight in Feb than thats a straight up duck and dodge of Pacquiao again, I don't care what anyone says
    You are ******ed as ****......

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!
      Photobucket

Comment

first of all it hasn't even been a week since Pac beat Marquez and even tho he didn't take any punishment that fight, no one just announces their next fight that fast let alone the P4P king and cash cow
        And if floyd decides to fight in Feb than thats a straight up duck and dodge of Pacquiao again, I don't care what anyone says
        LOL hahahah Pac won't even negotiate fighting Floyd. He is purposely trying to put off his decision hoping that Mayweather gets fed up and signs another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Nah you are. I read the medical analysis lol. Bipolar gay syndrome lol. Your mom showed it to me a week ago when I took her to buy groceries and please her with the banana bahahahahh lol.

And remember this: Respect the posse. You mess with checks or me and you are messing with the whole mafia.. You could be bleeding red from that bar like from your vagina lol when we slap it senseless.

You better hope checks doesnt see that post because he will own you and make you look bad. Like I just did. We run things, we are not a force you want to mess with.

Comment

Im praying for JMM, for me honestly Floyd fight is easy and will dissapoint. He would get rid of Mayweather in 3-4 rounds. Floyd doesnt know Pac, he won't see the shots like he didn't see Ortiz shots when he was losing against Ortiz 3 of the 4 rounds. JMM is the only one who knows Manny as is able to put on a competitive fight against him. So really hope it's JMM in Mexico.. that would be epic!!

its funny how none of the judges, boxing experts, or ringside journalist agree with you. YOU ARE DEFINITELY IN A LEAGUE OF YOUR OWN. mayweather is on another level the stats show it, game film shows it,

Comment

Nah you are. I read the medical analysis lol. Bipolar gay syndrome lol. Your mom showed it to me a week ago when I took her to buy groceries and please her with the banana bahahahahh lol.

And remember this: Respect the posse. You mess with checks or me and you are messing with the whole mafia.. You could be bleeding red from that bar like from your vagina lol when we slap it senseless.

You better hope checks doesnt see that post because he will own you and make you look bad. Like I just did. We run things, we are not a force you want to mess with.
              I rest my case....

Comment

What gets me is, all these people that were saying Floyd was ducking Pac, yet Pac was able to say on Filipino TV earlier this year that he was going to fight Floyd in 2012. How could he say that if Floyd was the one ducking? NOW, after saying that, as well as supposedly telling Ariza and Roach that he wants Mayweather next, now he needs to take time to decide? Something ain't right here!
                Last edited by megadeth; 11-19-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

PAC defenitely took some punishment the worse kind of punishment. MENTAL AND EGO... he left that fighting thinking everyone knows im fugazi yes pac is fugazi

Comment

wait, HE will make a desision? I thought Arum decided who he fights? What happened to "talk to my promoter" , I'm just a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      wait, HE will make a desision? I thought Arum decided who he fights? What happened to "talk to my promoter" , I'm just a fighter?
                      Since when has Pac or his team ever been known for making consistent statement. They say FMJ contradicted himself with his "Your next" statement(which he did), but with that team its almost a daily occurrence.

Comment

Working...
                      X