Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: Is Pacquaio afraid of Mayweather? (Video) Btw Skip Bayless is a troll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't understand how anybody could agree with Skip and look at them self in the mirror~

Any sports topic not just boxing, honestly I am pleased as punch whenever I happen to hear him (usually not by choice) and he completely goes against whatever I think.

Some dudes are just shameless I guess~

Comment

Seriously, Skip really can't say anything else. He already stuck his neck out for Bob. They're probably close. He'll look like a complete idiot if he admits that he was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        btw who likes my new avi made it myself
        It's blurry and the typeface is horrendous.

Comment

that was cringeworthy. skip bayless doesnt know sh@t about boxing.

Pls Bob, for all the Pac fans around the world. Let Pac take a shot at Floyd Mayweather.

Win or loss, we will always be here to support him.

Comment

We are witnessing the biggest DUCK in history , you will only see the greatest of idiots try to defend it , many of his most supportive fans are saying to step up no more running , at this point in time most of the boxing public are seeing right through Manny like a pane of glass .
            Last edited by Reloaded; 11-18-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              We are witnessing the biggest DUCK in history , you will only see the greatest of idiots try to defend it , many of his most supportive fans are saying to step up no more running , at this point in time most of the boxing public are seeing right through Manny like a pane of glass .
              How old are you? (serious question, if you dont wanna answer is no problem)

Comment

Hey *****s!!!!! Did Floyd already said himself He wants to fight Pac next??? Last time He said it, He denied it!

Now All I'm hearing Is Floyd's fighting Morales and then Now fighting Guerrero!! Skip Has the right to say Floyd sounds like Bok Bok Bok!!!! Chicken!!!

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
                  How old are you? (serious question, if you dont wanna answer is no problem)

Old enough to see through your fake kiddo ,,,, eh buddy , stay from car yards .

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Hey *****s!!!!! Did Floyd already said himself He wants to fight Pac next??? Last time He said it, He denied it!

Now All I'm hearing Is Floyd's fighting Morales and then Now fighting Guerrero!! Skip Has the right to say Floyd sounds like Bok Bok Bok!!!! Chicken!!!
                    You sure are up to speed on baseless rumors, but not on national publications where Team Manny is making excuses left and right. And wanting to make Marquez 4, and not wanting to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Old enough to see through your fake kiddo ,,,, eh buddy , stay from car yards .

Well my bad .......i thought that .......well, if i have to explain you, you will never understand...........

Comment

Working...
                      X