No announcement yet.

ESPN: Is Pacquaio afraid of Mayweather? (Video) Btw Skip Bayless is a troll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    You sure are up to speed on baseless rumors, but not on national publications where Team Manny is making excuses left and right. And wanting to make Marquez 4, and not wanting to negotiate.

Fighting JMM again is not an excuse! IT's a bait to Floyd camp. BUt it seems Floyd is so quiet! He's not biting. It's only GBP, Oscar & Schaper hurrying to make the fight. GIve time for Pac to rest! You dont sign the next fight after the fight. ASk Floyd?? He needs a long vacation every fight! Pac fights 2 times a yr. I'm sure he's ready by May.

Comment

I like Skip Bayless he represents the intelligent Pacquiao fans who knows a lot about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
        that ******* has to be getting paid by bob arum i mean wtf
        Or maybe he's a *** like Arum, you know how they do it in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          You sure are up to speed on baseless rumors, but not on national publications where Team Manny is making excuses left and right. And wanting to make Marquez 4, and not wanting to negotiate.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ir-take--46143

You call this Baseless??? It was published at your own Boxingscene!

Comment

Originally posted by noekin3 View Post
            Well my bad .......i thought that .......well, if i have to explain you, you will never understand...........

I dont think you could explain away the MANNY DUCK to me at all , you would be better just thinking of that gnawing you have knowing you were conned , thats your subconscious telling you what a dunce you were for getting sucked in .

Comment

LOL Skip is a funny dude...I like both fighters, but its pretty obvious to see that team Pac is avoiding Mayweather..Bob made it clear, they dont want to negotiate with Floyd, they want Marquez......again......whoever doesnt see that team Pac is ducking is either blinded by Pacquiao love, which is understandable because is hair is truly flawless...I wonder what shampoo he uses...or they're just in denial and dont want to admit it to Mayweather fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Paposkiviri View Post
                LOL Skip is a funny dude...I like both fighters, but its pretty obvious to see that team Pac is avoiding Mayweather..Bob made it clear, they dont want to negotiate with Floyd, they want Marquez......again......whoever doesnt see that team Pac is ducking is either blinded by Pacquiao love, which is understandable because is hair is truly flawless...I wonder what shampoo he uses...or they're just in denial and dont want to admit it to Mayweather fans...
                It was not even a week since Pac last fight and *****s are declaring Pac's Ducking!!

It's been almost 3 years Floyd's ducking Pac & these *****s cant see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Fighting JMM again is not an excuse! IT's a bait to Floyd camp. BUt it seems Floyd is so quiet! He's not biting. It's only GBP, Oscar & Schaper hurrying to make the fight. GIve time for Pac to rest! You dont sign the next fight after the fight. ASk Floyd?? He needs a long vacation every fight! Pac fights 2 times a yr. I'm sure he's ready by May.
                  His rest has nothing to do with Arum doing his Job and negotiating with Goldenboy or setting a meeting with them. Which he wont do.

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweathe...ir-take--46143

You call this Baseless??? It was published at your own Boxingscene!
                  Do you know what Boxingscene Published? That is a A Press Release by Guerrero's publicist.

Here (Read the end): http://myemail.constantcontact.com/F...id=vAHnhEJUAsc

Nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    I dont think you could explain away the MANNY DUCK to me at all , you would be better just thinking of that gnawing you have knowing you were conned , thats your subconscious telling you what a dunce you were for getting sucked in .
                    Hey im not trying to justify nothing, Manny doesnt want to fight Floyd right now, yeah i think that too, BUT Floyd avoided manny for 2 ****kin years men (kid, sorry), masked in the ped bs (that were not hearing now) that you choose to believe (men love? o a profund hate to manny....who knows)............so dont ask me to explain whats what, i know whats what.......Manny is avoiding Floyd right now just like Floyd avoid Manny 2 years ago.......2 B1tch moves.....not 1 .....
                    Last edited by noekin3; 11-19-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• F.UCK Skip "Eat A Dick" Bayless..

Comment

Working...
                      X